Which tamagotchi do you hate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robpatchi

Reaction score
Which character do u really hate? I hate Kurokotchi and Wooltchi. I think they are pretty ugly. Yuck!

Well, this topic might have characters that other members like. So I wouldn't say "hate", because that sounds pretty harsh. This happened in a different topic a while back. Anyways, I don't really hate any characters. ^_^

Yeah, I agree with Oranda. I don't really "hate" any tamas, but I do dislike Tamatchis. I've had bad experiences with them in the past. :/

I "dislike", to put it mildly, Mimitchi because people think she's better than Mametchi (who happens to be the awesomenest character ever) and the new, overused characters like Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, Moriritchi, and Kizunatchi because they seem to have gotten rid of the classic Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi mascots.

Anyway, there is already a similar topic about least favorite characters. ;)

I ALWAYS used to get Masktchi (literally EVERY generation or tama I had when I used to play my v1 when I was in 1st grade) but I don't mind it anymore.

I absolutely hate oldies though -.-* I had an adorable Hanatchi on my v3 and then BOOM one day it was an oldie....I still kept it til it was 14 years old. I wish oldies only appeared after you did a certain action, otherwise you'd get to keep your character.

But I loooove most of the bad-care characters. Especially the little plant with huge lips that be-bops around in a pot ^_^

But I really hate a lot of the v4.5 characters. Some are adorable but others are just....pointless. I love Tenpatchi but once I got that ugly one with glasses that looks really weird, I hated her. Then I got the Elvis-look-a-like one and I was pretty disappointed. I don't like the newer characters though. Melodytchi. Lovelitchi. You get the gist of it.

All the others I love for the most part....but I especially like Tarakotchi because he takes up so much room on the screen ;D I don't like Mametchi or Memetchi, but I love Mimitchi.....I'm very particular when it comes to tamas. Sorry if I offended anyone!!

I ALWAYS used to get Masktchi (literally EVERY generation or tama I had when I used to play my v1 when I was in 1st grade) but I don't mind it anymore.

I absolutely hate oldies though -.-* I had an adorable Hanatchi on my v3 and then BOOM one day it was an oldie....I still kept it til it was 14 years old. I wish oldies only appeared after you did a certain action, otherwise you'd get to keep your character.

But I loooove most of the bad-care characters. Especially the little plant with huge lips that be-bops around in a pot ^_^

But I really hate a lot of the v4.5 characters. Some are adorable but others are just....pointless. I love Tenpatchi but once I got that ugly one with glasses that looks really weird, I hated her. Then I got the Elvis-look-a-like one and I was pretty disappointed. I don't like the newer characters though. Melodytchi. Lovelitchi. You get the gist of it.

All the others I love for the most part....but I especially like Tarakotchi because he takes up so much room on the screen ;D I don't like Mametchi or Memetchi, but I love Mimitchi.....I'm very particular when it comes to tamas. Sorry if I offended anyone!!
You don't like Mametchi...? :eek:

** Faints with horror **

And I like Masktchi. <_< But yeah, my least favorites are still Lovelitchi and Mimitchi

Masktchi creeps me out!! Im still trying to figure out how it looks like a girl. However I love Voiletchi and Mametchi! :furawatchi: :newmametchi:

Carl --> :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Paparatchi

Paparatchi.png
<------ paparatchi

i realy like hohotchi and mimitchi though

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back