Is this virtual pet a fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my mom might get a $30 gift card for eBay, so we can buy it that way instead of using PayPal. and you're right, it is a real one.......and also, I don't want the colors, I just want the white one for $30.00, Iceland. I don't want cheap Dinkie Dino pets, because I think a $30.00 Dinkie Dino is rare enough to me. (Just saying, not trying to take this the wrong way)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think those cheaper ones are fake. The real Dinkie Dinos only come in yellow, white, red and green. And the batteries are already preinstalled in the toy, unlike in the packaging of the other one. Actually $30 isn't bad for a vintage one, other Dinos sell for over $50+. The screen size is also smaller on the fake one.

So yes, the one you saw at $30 is a genuine one.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is, unfortunatey...... like tamagotchis arre the only official tamagotchis. These are basically copies from different countries & likely tacky & cheap

If you are buying a dinkie Dino for $5 you are probably buying a fake.

How rare is the Dinkie Dino? It was the first pet I got before my real P1 Tamagotchi. I had the yellow one with orange buttons. I wish I could find a real one under $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back