NO COMMENTS

Rise To Fame: Music, Love and Friendship

new tamalog music star

• Please log in to reply

Kanditchi

• kanditchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:33 AM ( #1 )

Hello everyone, I dont know how to add photos here otherwise I'd show you my current Music star (please feel free to message me to tell me how)
Anyway I started a log again because I got back into my tamas.
My first generation was a girl named Celeste, she had a band named Candy and Celeste herself was a Chantotchi
Celeste went onto get married and had a daughter named Maria, Maria became a Mimitchi created a band called Lies and went onto have a daughter (GIRL STREAK AHHH! XD) called Rose

Thats me! I am a Memetchi now! I'm 5!
Yes darling, Now how about you tell them about that surprise of yours
Ah yes! Well I was practising my Piano skills when I received a knock at the door! Opening it, my Band Manager approached me. I said hello and greeted him, shook his hand and everything, thinking he was bringing me another bag of 50million gotchipoints. But then he pulled a suprise on me, KuroMametchi came from outside as well. I blushed you see, I knew him and he was one of my best friends, still is actually, from school and never really knew he liked me. He then got down on one knee! I was shocked, I really was! But my heart was torn. You see, I have a band called Narnia, I play the piano, my friend Penny who is a Kunoitchi plays a guitar and my other crush, my other best friend Dino, a Mametchi plays the Bass Drum. I wanted Dino to be here, so I turned Kuro down and both my Band Manager left and Kuro. I honestly was heartbroken
Resetting the time, I gave you another chance
I waited for the doorbell again, in hope that Dino would come. So when the doorbell rang, I sprung from my Piano and flung open the door. But I came face to face with my Band Manager again and thats when I knew Dino wasn't coming and I knew where my heart now lied. Tears escaping my eyes, I rejected Kutchipatchi who was behind the Band Manager. "I'm sorry Kutchi, but I know where my heart lies." and with just one look at the band manager, he knew who I was on about. He winked and left
So for the final time, I reset the time again and we waited for the moment to come....and then...
Soon as the doorbell rang, I flung open the door to see Kuro and the Band Manager.
"Oh Kuro, yes I will! I'm sorry I rejected you the first time!" and with that I leapt into his arms, slamming the door shut and into the bedroom where....

They get the picture Rose.
Yeah well anyway, the big surprise is...... I HAD A BABY BOY!!!!!! We haven't named him yet though...and if Tamatown was actually working we'd be there right now...
Anyway thats all folks, we love you all!

After that, I put the time right and yeah, thats all there is to it folks!
Feel free to send fanmail! We'll answer them all and feature them on here

Edited by Kanditchi, 16 June 2012 - 10:36 AM.

• tamatown123 likes this

Replies

Views

Started

16 Jun 2012

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, new, tamalog, music star