The Legend of Korra

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who'd you rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranboy

Reaction score
Possibly the best cartoon currently running in America, "The Legend of Korra" was an instant hit. A sequel series to "Avatar: The Last Airbender", TLOK takes place 70 years after its prequel. TLOK follows the story of Korra, the new avatar and a 17-year-old girl from the Southern Water Tribe. Having mastered waterbending, earthbending, and firebending already, she sneaks away with her pet polar bear dog Naga to study airbending in a faraway city called Republic City. There, she befriends brothers Mako and Bolin, a 17-year-old firebender and a 16-year-old earthbender, respectfully, and embarks on many exciting adventures.

This topic is meant to discuss anything about the show, including favorite pairings, favorite characters, crushes and/or marriages, and the current storyline. I am a hardcore fan of TLOK, and I have to say it is equal (if not greater) in awesomeness to its prequel series. I highly recommend TLOK to those of you who aren't watching it. Look up the series online and you can catch yourself up. It comes on every Saturday at 11 AM on Nick, too.

I have to confess that I am madly, completely, and utterly head-over-heels for Bolin. He is absolutely the cutest thing in the world. His little button nose, his loving and eccentric personality, his perfect muscular body, his heart-melting smile, that little piece of hair that hangs down over his forehead...yeah, I'm obsessed. Which leads me to the next thing:

I AM MARRIED TO BOLIN. NO ONE CAN MARRY HIM BUT ME <333333333 MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

That being said, I ship Borra like crazy. Because I love him so, I want Bolin to be happy and end up with the girl he wants--which is Korra. Makorra is SO cliche, it's sickening. For once, can the main character NOT end up with who he/she originally had feelings for? Seriously, people, where's your originality?

Last edited by a moderator:
i like that sires its probably the bes car toon on england i watch the series from a website itts to secret to yell anyone but i like the series

BUT BOLINS A BABE *clings*

anyhow, I haven't gotten into it but they're airing it in september so I'm excited!

omg, why isn't tahno up there because i totally dig that guy, he's just so unf

from the list up there irohman is my favorite because of /HONOR/, yup.

bolin's a cutie though, omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back