Do your brother/s or sister/s do this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
My brother has three Tamagotchis.

He keeps telling me they're dumb and he keeps saying

that I'll have to give up soon on Tamagotchis or some poop, then whenever I ask him if I can have his Tamas since he doesn't like them he says no. Why? Who knows. He later asks mum for batteries and he starts playing with his Tamas. This is really irritating for me since he is doing this on purpose. Later, he tells me Tamagotchi is still dumb or something and then I look at him like 'Why do you have a Tamagotchi in your HAND?'. After a day he stops playing with his Tamas and they all die. Once again, I ask him if I could even BORROW one and he says no. I'm making it seem like a big problem, aren't I? Hahaha, it isn't really but who knows anyone that does this too? :)

Wha...? LOL, my three brothers are completely fine with my Tama obsession! They'd never say anything like that, and my older brother even has a TT account!

My brother has three Tamagotchis.

He keeps telling me they're dumb and he keeps saying

that I'll have to give up soon on Tamagotchis or some poop, then whenever I ask him if I can have his Tamas since he doesn't like them he says no. Why? Who knows. He later asks mum for batteries and he starts playing with his Tamas. This is really irritating for me since he is doing this on purpose. Later, he tells me Tamagotchi is still dumb or something and then I look at him like 'Why do you have a Tamagotchi in your HAND?'. After a day he stops playing with his Tamas and they all die. Once again, I ask him if I could even BORROW one and he says no. I'm making it seem like a big problem, aren't I? Hahaha, it isn't really but who knows anyone that does this too? :)
Is your brother a clone of mine or what, XD. But really, you've described EXACTLY what he does. But what annoys me most is what my mom says and does...she tries to discourage my brother from liking Tamas, apparently it was a mistake letting me get into them! She said I had "too many" when I had 15...now I have double that number and she still hasn't stopped me collecting.

And it IS a big problem...quite a big one for the poor Tamas! I just try to be nice to his Tamas when he runs them - I secretly take care of them and pause them when he goes to school so they don't die. I don't actually do anything to change what characters he gets or anything - I just do my bit so his Tamas don't die.

Is your brother a clone of mine or what, XD. But really, you've described EXACTLY what he does. But what annoys me most is what my mom says and does...she tries to discourage my brother from liking Tamas, apparently it was a mistake letting me get into them! She said I had "too many" when I had 15...now I have double that number and she still hasn't stopped me collecting.

And it IS a big problem...quite a big one for the poor Tamas! I just try to be nice to his Tamas when he runs them - I secretly take care of them and pause them when he goes to school so they don't die. I don't actually do anything to change what characters he gets or anything - I just do my bit so his Tamas don't die.
Haha, yeah. I secretly took care of my brother's Tamas but when he found out he wasn't happy. Then he let them die. He still won't let me touch them. WOW 30! Lucky! I've only got 6. dang! Yeah, I'm not allowed to spend a lot of birthday money given to me, if I was allowed to spend it I'd be buying lots of Tamagotchi! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back