What's your least favorite version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
NONE OF THEM. I love them all. From the connections and Tama-Go to the iD L, they are all pure awesomeness.

But I guess out of all the versions I have, the one I don't love as much as the others is probably the P2, you know. It's kinda boring... It doesn't have any of the fun features that the other versions have, like buying toys from the shops and stuff. <_< And I don't care for the characters on it, and it doesn't have the familiar, fun beeps of the other versions.

I remember I used to dislike the Version 5 because the items don't do the fun stuff they do on the connexions, the games hardly give you any money, and it doesn't have weight, age, and training but now I really like the V5 and I guess that's all for now.

But don't say anything offensive!

The Tama-go was kinda boring and dull for me. :/

Especially since your parents doesn't let you get more figures to make it more interesting.

I don't like Music Star or Tama-go. Music Star is just straying too far from the "normal" Tamagotchi scheme. I like the idea but the shell designs are blah. And there's no cool antenna to tell you which version it is.

Tama-go is waaaaay too bulky and having to buy figures to pop onto the top is too much of an annoyance for me to deal with. I love v4 and v4.5 and they're the only ones I'm keeping an eye out for now.

I don't like the:

• Angel because it's boring
  • V2 because it's boring
  • V3 because it gets scratched easily
  • V5 because it's boring
  • V6 because it's too needy
  • Tama-Go because it's too big and too needy and too expensive
  • iD L because it's too needy
  • iD L Princess Spacy because it's too girly and needy
  • iD L 15th Anniversary because it's too needy
  • TMGC+C because it's boring
  • V4.5 because it has ugly characters
  • ...and whatever else I have that isn't V4

And I am currently not running my V4, the only Tama version I remotely enjoy. No, DON'T start wondering why I call myself a big Tama fan... :mellow:

I don't like the:

• Angel because it's boring
  • V2 because it's boring
  • V3 because it gets scratched easily
  • V5 because it's boring
  • V6 because it's too needy
  • Tama-Go because it's too big and too needy and too expensive
  • iD L because it's too needy
  • iD L Princess Spacy because it's too girly and needy
  • iD L 15th Anniversary because it's too needy
  • TMGC+C because it's boring
  • V4.5 because it has ugly characters
  • ...and whatever else I have that isn't V4

And I am currently not running my V4, the only Tama version I remotely enjoy. No, DON'T start wondering why I call myself a big Tama fan... :mellow:
:eek:

You baffle me, Dazz. You really, really do. All the versions you said were boring are really, really fun, and the "needy" versions aren't needy at all, in my opinion. <_<

:eek:

You baffle me, Dazz. You really, really do. All the versions you said were boring are really, really fun, and the "needy" versions aren't needy at all, in my opinion. <_<
Okay. More detailed explanations needed.

• Angel: Boring because it's so needy, I hate the game because it's too repetitive and un-challenging. You can't get any food or items and it evolves too slowly.
  • V2: Boring because it ALWAYS evolves into bad care characters when I took PERFECT care of it, and I dislike the bad care characters. Also I can't get training without pausing at school, and I don't like pausing because it delays evolution.
  • V3: Same reasons as V2.
  • V4.5:...Surely even you, EMF, don't like SHITEKITCHI!
  • V5: It's just boring you can't get a relationship with one character, and they evolve too slow.
  • V6: Needy or what?! Sure, it was great when I was home-schooled like you, but it got me banned from Tamas for a week because I was playing for as little as 20 minutes a day! It's fun if you don't have strict rules about Tamas.
  • Tama-Go: I hate hate hate the potty training. Just like you can't explain why you hate vegetarians or cell phones, I can't explain why I hate the Tama-Go.
  • All iD L types: They're just too needy and you need to play a lot of games. Limits and rules stop me, like with the V6.

Okay. More detailed explanations needed.

• Angel: Boring because it's so needy, I hate the game because it's too repetitive and un-challenging. You can't get any food or items and it evolves too slowly.
  • V2: Boring because it ALWAYS evolves into bad care characters when I took PERFECT care of it, and I dislike the bad care characters. Also I can't get training without pausing at school, and I don't like pausing because it delays evolution.
  • V3: Same reasons as V2.
  • V4.5:...Surely even you, EMF, don't like SHITEKITCHI!
  • V5: It's just boring you can't get a relationship with one character, and they evolve too slow.
  • V6: Needy or what?! Sure, it was great when I was home-schooled like you, but it got me banned from Tamas for a week because I was playing for as little as 20 minutes a day! It's fun if you don't have strict rules about Tamas.
  • Tama-Go: I hate hate hate the potty training. Just like you can't explain why you hate vegetarians or cell phones, I can't explain why I hate the Tama-Go.
  • All iD L types: They're just too needy and you need to play a lot of games. Limits and rules stop me, like with the V6.
* sigh *

Welllll, I love love love all the versions you dislike, and V4 is actually one of my least favorites. I do love it, but I guess I've gotten bored of it because it was my first version. And I like the V4.5 characters. <_< Except shitekitchi, but at least Tarakotchi isn't on that version. XD Oh well... You baffle me, but everyone has their own opinions. :)

Dazz, why would you hate a whole version because of one character? You can just go and... NOT get that character! ;) I personally think Shitekitchi is pretty cute.

As for my list, it's a little bizarre.

The V5, but not the V5.5 (I love the V5.5 ;) ), because I don't like the games (Coughcough not good at them coughcough).

V6 because I can't always be giving it my undivided attention. If it didn't have the stress feature, it might be my favorite version- I love the characters, the food choices, the games, the Tamatown...

And I guess I'll be superficial and say the Tama-go because it's too difficult to carry around. :(

But I think that's it. There are things that I like and don't like about each version- I could go on for hours about what I like and don't like about each version. -_-

Me? Um...I haven't tried a lot to say what I don't like....TMGO, I guess, when I'm busy and just don't have the time to bother with training and getting more characters and stuff. Which is why I'm really lazy and still haven't replaced the batteries in it. I suppose it's because I want to leave a space in my limit for how many I can run (I set that limit, not my parents ;) ) for any new Tamagotchis that pop up. :)

I HATE VERSION 367,489,265,489,326,007,893 BECAUSE THAT MANY VERSIONS HAVE NOT BEEN INVENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back