Pokemon Conquest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
Anybody have it yet? I guess it came out june 18th.

The trainer begins with an eevee.... Our long lost pokemon yellow eevee we never received because of Gary..... Then goes around and battles some kingdom leaders. 17. Each seems to have a pretty strong pokemon with them. ( mewtwo, articuno, kyogre...etc)

Then you defeat them and basically ask them to join your team, the defeated person and their pokemon... Then get free rain of their kingdom.... I guess.

I had no idea until "eevee" on facebook posted something about it. I liked eevee's page. I do want it, but I'm split about it.

I was wondering what you heard of it... If you played the rom (ya there is one already....)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it just yesterday. I'm not that far into it but it's pretty fun. I don't think the Warlords have the Legendaries, only Nobunaga has two which are Zekrom and Shiny Rayquaza. Also the player gets Arceus for a short amount of time. I would definitly recommend it if you like strategy games and Pokemon.

I wanted to get it but I wanted to hear a bit more about it. Ironic the eevee is currently the selling point. Haha. Compared to a regular game... Yay or ney? I like the mystery dungeon like stuff too... Love pokemon puzzle...

Yay because you have more control over your Pokemon. You move them across the battlefield and attack the other army's Pokemon. Sometimes the battles are like capture the flag. You capture the banners and hold them for four turns. Hope this helped!! ^_^

I have it I got it today it is awesome! I love it. I would describe it as a mystery dungeon, and Pokemon rumble combined together. The way you fight is so new yet so old at the same time. It really is about strategy. I love the game.

Yummy.... That could work... I have colleseum and I love it... Yet to have a memory card though... This sounds like it with more ... Epic.

I went looking for it... Sold out. Hahaha... Ooops. Well, I have a few stores to check out yet. They are bound to be sold out too though. I'm sure many fans were just itching to get the game.

I have conquest now... I think I beat neatly half of it... Maybe more. The style of the fame is refreshing though. How far are you?

I Beat the Game In a day and Now I'm on the part after you beat the game playing as the warlord from Ignis. I Love the concept of the game i just hate how it was so Quick and that there isn't anyway to play the Main Story line over Again unless you start a New Game, Which'll probably Delete your old game .... But On the Up Side I really Enjoyed the Game!

Oh and My Eevee Evolved into a Glaceon.

-Puri-

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the gifts... But I think I am going to wait for the chance of Umbreon. I would figure it deletes you game... I think I would keep training... Maybe there would be a wifi trade thing later, doubt it... But that would be so cool. I wouldn't mind having my eevee over there in one of my regular games.

I wouldn't really want to spoil the game though...

*hint*

Oh, I saw it in a catalogue today for $50. Expensive, but actually cheap for a new release Pokemon game. It sounds cool, but I'm not buying it anytime soon. :p

I beat the game too. Few days ago axtually... I'm doing the stories now but....traditional pokemon game sending you through ending credits more then they need to. Lol. I want to go back and play with Eevee.... Not all the other ones.... But who am I to complain

I guess. I might reset it just so I can be invaded and keep playing, lol!

Haha yea, well after the main story there are 4 Pages of others to do, they're pretty fun, but the main one is the hardest that I've encountered.

-Puri-

It's agood game, fun interesting. I knew the main charecter gets arceus (the whole island is shaped like one) but whats this about a short amount of time???

It's agood game, fun interesting. I knew the main charecter gets arceus (the whole island is shaped like one) but whats this about a short amount of time???
After you get through the main story, it will basically delete itself but you keep all the data like items and Pokemon/Trainers you have got. You don't have a limited time to do so, you just finish the main game and there are several others that you can play as, Other Warlords, other Trainers and you basically do what you did in the main game.

And yes you get an Arceus, and the whole region is shaped as Arceus.

-Puri-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back