Customizing issues, Please Help Me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

techno7000

Reaction score
Ok guys so I want to customize one of my tamagotchis because im kinda getting bored of it's actual design. Im a boy so I don't want rhinestones or stuff like that. So can you guys give me ideas of what I should do? ;)

Well... they do have these things called Tamagotchi Decoratchi kits. They're these little covers that you can put over the tama. It comes with some stick on stuff to put on the cover. It does include little jewels, but you wouldn't have to use those. It has stickers of different Tamagotchi characters, depending on which one you get. I have a link to some ones on Amazon here:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tamagotchi+decoratchi+kit

As far as I know, they have ones specifically for v5s (shown at the top) and v4.5s (bottom) but I'm pretty sure it would fit most any tama. That's the only thing I can think of. Hope I helped! :)

The decoratchi sets... Fit connections v1 to music stars. Not tamagos.

Vellum stickers or bubbly ones would probably be neat.

Maybe you could find some nail stickers that would work... Yes most girly....but every once in a while I find darker ones... Might be worth a look... Even for a laugh.

Your favourite stickers may do the trick. If you're a fan of anything (TV Show, Toy, Cartoon etc.) you MAY find some stickers for it at your local

store(s). But, I love the spray paint idea. Nail polish is a good suggestion too - if you have a sister you can borrow hers (Your fave colours like black, green, blue etc.) If she has pure black paint I recommend taking that :)

What ever you deside NEVER EVER use nail polish. looks cheap chunky and ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back