Whats the wierdest name you gave to your tama's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One's name I had was BOOP and suddenly one day the whole name disappeared...it was REALLY weird. Then the name came back and the B was missing....ghost tamagotchi! Also I dropped my v4.5 in my pool and for a couple of days it started naming itself with random letters and such.....

One's name was also LEROY, which was a creepy neighbor I had who stole stuff from our shed....tools and gas...who was eventually caught by the police. He was a scary looking fellow O.O

Once I tried an experiment to see if it would let me not give my Tama a name, so I just left 5 spaces and the little guy had no name. I felt bad about it :(

Once I tried an experiment to see if it would let me not give my Tama a name, so I just left 5 spaces and the little guy had no name. I felt bad about it :(
That happened to me, only it was totally accidental. I had my V4.5 in my bag, and I had gotten to the naming screen, and then it named itself that. :( (I named him Frisk, unofficially. xD)

I wanted to name one of my tamagotchis Pause right before I temporarily fell out of my interest in tamagotchis , but I felt kind of bad about it, so his name ended up to be Paws. Ironically enough, he was the first character I raised to an adult after I went back to tamagotchi.

That happened to me, only it was totally accidental. I had my V4.5 in my bag, and I had gotten to the naming screen, and then it named itself that. :( (I named him Frisk, unofficially. xD)

I wanted to name one of my tamagotchis Pause right before I temporarily fell out of my interest in tamagotchis , but I felt kind of bad about it, so his name ended up to be Paws. Ironically enough, he was the first character I raised to an adult after I went back to tamagotchi.
Nice story :D

I called my version 4 character Hubby (short for husband) and I hoped he would evolve into Mametchi because I LOVE MAMETCHI but then he evolved into Tarakotchi... ewwwwww... :tarakotchi:

Another time my bro got to my Music Star and named it Doodoo. And I once named my Tama an inappropriate word I shan't mention. >8D

I called my version 4 character Hubby (short for husband) and I hoped he would evolve into Mametchi because I LOVE MAMETCHI but then he evolved into Tarakotchi... ewwwwww... :tarakotchi:

Another time my bro got to my Music Star and named it Doodoo. And I once named my Tama an inappropriate word I shan't mention. >8D
OMG..... I hattee Tarakotchi XDAnd doodoo!? lol

I don't normally name them weird names. Although I don't find this creepy but once I name him _,_,_,_,_ (Just so you know thats blank I kept his name blank) SO he had no name it was really cool I called him No name. Another weird thing I named my tamagotchi was !!! And those are the weirdest names I gave my tamagotchi.

satan, god, unicorn.. all on my music star.

my music star child is now named okay.jpg

My Violetchi was named Vika, my Wooltchi was named Eldar, my Mattaritchi was named Edward. All Romanian music stars.

I called my V2 Wooly

Because I was sure to get a Woolitchi (Urutchi)

But I didn't want to take the risk of him dying.. So I got a young mametchi

This isn't creepy or anything, but I named several of my boy Tams after my husband, whose name is Doug. I've also named them after our cats, dogs, and once after the horse.

Oh, and to add on.

I remember naming one an extremely horrible curse word...and then after my best friend's dad. I actually named like 5 after him. TOM :p

And I've named them after me (ANYA)

and after my sister (KATIE)

and after my parents

AND my budgies (ANGEL and SKYE)

AND my dog (BUTCH)

AND my cats (SIMON and PUMPK short for pumpkin ;P)

AND my fancy goldfish (HUU short for HOUSTON, and PEARL)

AND my betta (OM short for Omelette)

AND my horse, who was sadly "stolen" from me by her old owner who had abandoned her for 3 years. (WILMA)

Hehehehe

My brother named his V6 Gagy then gave it to me in a trade. I renamed it Gemma and she became one of my best and most remembered Tamagotchis for reasons that are very very off topic. ;)

I've called a few of mine, Remid, Demie, Bonjo and beep. I could not think of any other names! That's why my sims names are normally wired too because i can't think of anything else?

My recent one on my V6 is called Fats. It's a shorter version of Famtima Whitbread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back