Rayman Series: Games/Characters Poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Rayman series game do you like the most?

• Rayman Forever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rayman Legends

• Rayman Origins

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Rayman 2

• Rayman Hoodlum Havoc

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Welcome, Rayman fans, to this Rayman Series poll. You may choose the following answers on the poll, and I will check your results after your answers have been tallied.

Globox is my absolute favorite. And Rayman Origins is the best in the series so far. Let's see if Rayman Legends can outdo Origins.

I never got to play Rayman Legends, but I got to test out the Demo for Rayman Origins. and yeah, Globox and Rayman did change their graphic looks. Rayman's hair is a little more scruffy and fluffed, and Globox has changed since Rayman Origins was about to be released. And at all the older Rayman series games, Rayman's hair was just straight down and just floppy and his clothing was bright purple, and Globox's appearance was more 3D than Rayman Origins, so, in conclusion, Rayman Origins is more 2D, but your 3DS can make the game 3D when you have either the Demo or the real version. So it took a while for Ubisoft to make Rayman's next game, which was Rayman Origins, now available as a Demo in the Nintendo eShop for 3DS. And, by the way, Rayman Origins did kind of outdid Rayman Legends. I think the reason is because they like the new Rayman instead of the Old-School Classic Rayman from the other games. Or something else for that matter.......I don't know to be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back