I have the demo for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
It is sooooooo cool. but the thing I dislike about the Demo, is that it only does Traverse Town, not any other world, like Destiny Islands. And I like Sora's new look......*sighs dreamily* Ohhhhhh, Soraaaaaa.............and, the best part is the Spirit Cat. That little one sure can make a Keyblade Master dance!

Sora and Spirit Cat Dance-Along instructions:

Step 1. When a note appears with a button letter, like A, you have to press that exact button as Sora dances along with the music and the Cat.

Step 2. If two buttons appear as notes, press them at the same time to make the dance more powerful.

Step 3. If you don't press the buttons quick enough, you will mess up the dance and will have to start over again once the gauge for your Spirit Cat is filled again.

My next fave part is the Gerbil/Unicorn/Dog Spirit. It's so cute to watch Sora bounce on it. It's like a bouncy toy, since it's cute and chubby.

Hehehehehehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
^To argue properly, you must have a valid point

I see no valid point so I facepalm at your logic

I played the demo this morning, but cuz I'm poor, I don't think I'm gonna buy the actual game. It was fun but personally, I thought that one dude was creepy and didn't like him (The dude with the writing on his hand).

@Runner: hmmm.....I don't know who that is......it looks like a FF character......or just a KH character that the creators didn't name yet. What's you're favorite part? I love Sora when he's dancing with the cute little cat. (sorry that I repeated the same thing.)

I don't remember

I think I just enjoyed beating heartless up

But KH doesn't involve very much beating up as some other games so it's really not my sort of thing

LOL. well, KH goes on different trails and tracks. it's the storyline/plot that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back