Rayman Origins Demo not renewing itself!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
The first time I had it, I ran it all the way down to 0 uses. then I re-downloaded the demo today, and it's still not at 30 uses. It says that the Demo can no longer be used. i just had it only once! Why can't it renew its uses in order for me to play it a second time?

EDIT: the demo of Rayman Origins is available for FREE at Nintendo eShop if you got a Notification about the Rayman Origins Demo by SpotPass.

*wireless broadband internet required

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you check with Nintendo eshop?

After all, it's a free download and it's a demo.

It is supposed to give you an idea of how much fun the real game is supposed to be, right?

I'm guessing they'd prefer that you try the demo and then order or buy the real game.

man, TM, you sure are smart......well, maybe I can notify them to renew the demo? or just keep it as a gift that has been used? I feel bad that I used up all of my uses....

I'm sure you will like the normal gameplay version. Save money and replay all you want.

My Rayman skills are horrible... Only on a GBA version... I wanted rabbids to play with.

aw, SailorRosette. your Rayman skills aren't horrible. You play Rayman games perfectly like me! maybe I can give you a few tips when playing Rayman games, even though I don't know enough of Rayman yet.......PM me if you are stuck somewhere, and which game you are stuck in. If it's Rayman Origins, I am an expert with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back