I Have Literally Tried Everything!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have literally tried everything I could find on this isue I have with the tamagotchi music star!! I just couldn't pass the judges at the audition ever! I went to preschool with my child and music school with my teen and the studio with my adult at least 20 times each day and and won a most of the time! I took extremely good care of my tama and I got Mametchi and my stress was alway below ten! My skill points were through the roof (all were 999) and he practiced his instument a lot! I just don't understand why my band "BZ" hasn't passed the audition yet! The first time they auditioned they got (X O X) and from the second time on they got (O O X). I have auditioned at least 50 times! Is it a glitch that I can't pass or what? This is the first generation ever on this new Tamagotchi music star! And do the instruments matter because my Mametchi plays the acordian and the other two play the drum set. Plus the music genre they play switches constantly from rock to pop to hip hop to Latin! Please help!! Also what can you do if your tama doesn't like any of the toy you have? Is there a cheat to where I could get other toys or instruments without having multiple generations and going to preschool and music school?

Last edited by a moderator:
My one does exactly the same thing! Looking on the bright side, the Band Manager can still present your Tama with a mate so at least it won't die of old age. I hope someone has an answer soon!

You mentioned that you have all your skill points to 999 and the stress levels to 0. How about the Hungry/Happy hearts. Are they all full?

Most of the time the hungry and happy hearts are full and every time I audition I make sure the hungry and happy hearts are completely full and my stress is 0 before I go!

...and we have weird.

I'm starting to think that it is a glitch, because I had never any problems passing auditions on my V6.

You can try pressing the reset button on the back of your V6, then select DOWNLOAD so that you won't have to start over, then try doing the auditions again.

Otherwise, the only thing I have left to suggest is that you could try again on your next generation and check if it still happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I do is I change the instument on whoever got the X

so if it's O X O then I'd change my Characters Instrument if it was O O X I change the person on the right's instrument and then it should eventually pass.

Hope I helped,

-Puri-

What I do is I change the instument on whoever got the X

so if it's O X O then I'd change my Characters Instrument if it was O O X I change the person on the right's instrument and then it should eventually pass.

Hope I helped,

-Puri-
Thanks I'll try that!

Do you praise your character every time it practices instruments on their own?

Yeah i do every time but now i have a new problem! I'm on my 2nd gen and she is a child and hasn't turned a year old for two days!

The time the baby spent the day with the parents isn't "counted". The parents stay with the baby for one day, leave the midnight after the next day, and only then your tama will start aging.

I think a tamagotchi growing up takes awhile. My V4.5 didnt turn 2 for about 3 days. I think its normal.

This isn't a glitch I don't think. A lot of people experience this. Maybe it is just a matter of bidding your time and keeping positive? ;)

Just for a little while then i un-paused it and waited a few days without pausing it but she still wouldn't age! I didn't change the time at all either!

The Music Star is VERY hard to please. You just have to try again and again and again. When I first got my Music Star, my band often passed the audition on the first try. But now it takes at least 5 times! The only time I succeeded on the second try instead of millionth try was when I gave the Tama perfect care, went to school as often as possible, kept the stress level at 00, and got all the skills to 999 when it was a toddler. It's tough but it will work eventually. Also, the Music Genre tends to change for no reason so that's not a glitch.

My success rocketed from XXX to OOX after putting on the mocha costume. Weird coincedince or secret glitch. If option 2, I feel evily RICH!

$_$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back