o.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to know more.

What version is your Tamagotchi?

How many days has it been since it was born?

Btw, sometimes it can be glitchy. On the Tama - Go my Tamagotchi turned into an adult at 1 year old stage. So yeah, growth is glitchy sometimes - so maybe you should try resetting it.

Did you pause it at all? Do you have the evolution times right?

For me, without any pausing AT ALL, the evolution times are:

Baby to toddler-1 hour

Toddler to teen-48-72 hours

Teen to adult-same as teen

Maybe it's just a glitch, then. This happens to me a lot; just let it go and wait for another day. It might evolve then. :)

But does someone know what Belltchi will be when it grows up?

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on what training items you used when they called for training.

If you used the first items, Belltchi will become Chamametchi.

If you used the second items, Belltchi will become Ichigotchi.

If you used the third items, Belltchi will become Shelltchi.

i have a V5 , they was born 24/6
I have a v5 and a v5.5 for 3 years now, I think i know your problem. It may have to do with the training call where you hit the discipline button for more family bond. What is your bond percentage? Otherwise, if you didn't miss a training call, it should've grown up in a day.

Oh, and I forgot to add that when the training call does happen, there are three options FOCUS ON ONE SPECIFIC ONE AND NOT RANDOM! Each option determines what kind of family your tamas will be in and what their next evolution is. The first option is the sociable family the second is the active family and the third is the artistic family. The first one (sociable) you are more likely to get the meme family. The active family is more likely to get Mame or Violet family and the last artistic is the kutchipatchi family. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back