Songs that have been barely played on the Radio

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last summer, I pretty much heard Stereo Love about 600 times a day. This is the reason I am annoyed by it.

I think Ladder In My Tights needs to be played on the radio.

Well this is an easy one

Anything that isn't an uber popular single by Foster the People, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, or most bands for that matter

It's like all the radio wants to do is play uber popular singles when sometimes the best songs aren't the uber popular singles

Some singles deserve more love than others so it sucks when the radio refuses to play some, and the same with non singled songs

mfw when the radio only plays hits that stink compared to the bands other stuff

1257003814239.jpg

Then again that's how radios get in more listeners by playing terribler, more popular music

Last edited by a moderator:
Last summer, I pretty much heard Stereo Love about 600 times a day. This is the reason I am annoyed by it.

I think Ladder In My Tights needs to be played on the radio.
what station? was it 93.3 FLZ? because that station barely even plays it anymore.......

^It's called popularity. Songs override the other. One song might be at the peak, it's highest point of popularity and then another song will appear to become king of the charts.

anyhow

90 PERCENT OF FOO FIGHTERS SONGS. Everyone gushes like OH EM GEEEEE THE PRETENDER IS THE BEST!!!ONE!!11!! or OH MY GODDDD ROPE!!!1!!

No. The best are the non-played, unpopular or not-even-on-an-album ones.

ALL of Tokio Hotels songs when I was a huge fan e.e Even the popular ones. I think I heard 'Automatic' on the radio once and then never again.

Muse songs that aren't from The Resistance album, or Supermassive Black Hole, or Neutron Star Collision.

My Chemical Romance songs that aren't Na Na Na or Sing.

Supremassive Black Hole is a song that is by Muse, and I want that to be played once more.
Stereo Love is one of 'em. my mom and dad hear it, but not me!
omg just wondering have you listened to the radio before? because they play those alot.

anyways I have listened to some random pop bands and what not and are the radio does these days is overplay the singles like "somebody I used to know" and "we are young" there's other songs out there no need to over play the annoying ones =_=

Supremassive Black Hole is a song that is by Muse, and I want that to be played once more.
That is one of Muse's most popular songs. I hardly hear 'Cave', 'Uno', 'Showbiz', 'Falling Down' or 'Sober'

How about My Immortal? I only hear it on certain radio stations, but the barely play it.
wait who were you replying to? if it was me, My Immortal is by MCR not Foo Fighters c:

I kinda like We Are Young......but I like Moves Like Jagger, which only plays once......
Only plays once?! Where have you been? Whenever I listened to the radio it was freaking overplayed!

Anyways, I hardly listen to the radio nowadays so I wouldn't know what songs barely play.

That is one of Muse's most popular songs. I hardly hear 'Cave', 'Uno', 'Showbiz', 'Falling Down' or 'Sober'

wait who were you replying to? if it was me, My Immortal is by MCR not Foo Fighters c:
My Immortal by Evanesence, I meant. and I think I was replying to you......IDK.

Only plays once?! Where have you been? Whenever I listened to the radio it was freaking overplayed!

Anyways, I hardly listen to the radio nowadays so I wouldn't know what songs barely play.
Um, I listen to 93.3 FLZ and they only play it like 1 or 2 times. that's it. nothing else.

I missed the days when they played The Corrs on the airwaves. I missed their music so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back