Photo
- - - - -

Which Rayman Series games do you have? (Demo also counts)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:08 PM ( #1 )

I have the demo version of Rayman Origins, but not the real version.

Replies

Views

Started

29 Jun 2012

Last Post

01 Jul 2012

memetchi <3

• memetchi-<3 user photo

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:29 PM ( #2 )

I have Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Though, I don't really like it cause it's too difficult for me...
  • Orandatchi likes this

ChamametchiandMametchi

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:04 PM ( #3 )

I have Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Though, I don't really like it cause it's too difficult for me...

Are you stuck somewhere in the game? use GameFAQs to get a walkthrough for your game.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:01 AM ( #4 )

I have one RayMan game for PC, but it doesn't work on my computer so I have it in a drawer somewhere... I can't remember the name of the game, though.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:23 PM ( #5 )

I ran out of uses for my Demo of Rayman Origins, which I feel bad about...... and i'm sorry that your PC version of Rayman doesn't work, EMF.

Runner

• runner user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:56 PM ( #6 )

I downloaded the demo for Rayman Origins today, and after playing one level, I'm unsure as to whether I'm going to try to play again. The graphics weren't really that good, I didn't understand why Rayman is so tiny that he's a little hard to see as a direct result. I also felt that the colors kinda blended in, so it was hard to tell where your enemies were. After I finished the demo, I ended up going off to play my MG demo instead.

But I guess since it's not the actual game, I can't really judge Rayman. Generally though, I don't enjoy platformers, which might be part of the reason I didn't like the demo.

Edited by Runner, 30 June 2012 - 08:56 PM.

Princess Lovelitchi

• princess-lovelitchi user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:32 PM ( #7 )

I have Rayman Raving Rabbids 2. It's really fun :)

ChamametchiandMametchi

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:06 AM ( #8 )

I downloaded the demo for Rayman Origins today, and after playing one level, I'm unsure as to whether I'm going to try to play again. The graphics weren't really that good, I didn't understand why Rayman is so tiny that he's a little hard to see as a direct result. I also felt that the colors kinda blended in, so it was hard to tell where your enemies were. After I finished the demo, I ended up going off to play my MG demo instead.

But I guess since it's not the actual game, I can't really judge Rayman. Generally though, I don't enjoy platformers, which might be part of the reason I didn't like the demo.

I kinda liked the demo, but I wanted the real game. I bet when you get the real version, you get to be in a food level. mmm......popcorn, sausage........oh, yeah.....maybe bacon!!!!!!

ChamametchiandMametchi

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:11 AM ( #9 )

I kinda liked the demo, but I wanted the real game. I bet when you get the real version, you get to be in a food level. mmm......popcorn, sausage........oh, yeah.....maybe bacon!!!!!! aw, that level's making me hungry.....