Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:38 PM ( #1 )

yeah..thats it lol it's just a video of how were all there for you anyone out there
friends will always be there for you in good or bad times to bad its only like 19 secs i took about 100-203 shots for it i think wow.
soo uh yeah here's a gift for everyone
inspiration:chamametchiandmametchi because i liked her video so i wanted to make one too :)
this is to all the tamatalkers out there thanks for always being there for me and its also a gift for tamatalk's 8th birthday
sorry its so short

Edited by Ribonitchi, 29 June 2012 - 03:40 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

29 Jun 2012

Last Post

01 Jul 2012

Miriam

• miriam user photo

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:56 PM ( #2 )

This was cool! Looks like it took a lot of work! *applause* :D

Pango

• pango user photo

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:05 PM ( #3 )

Are you crazy?!? I love Little Einsteins more than Bubble Guppies! BUBBLE GUPPIES IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!! Little Einsteins is much better. "We're going on a trip in our favorite Rocket ship, zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins..."

Edited by Pango, 29 June 2012 - 06:05 PM.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:46 PM ( #4 )

Are you crazy?!? I love Little Einsteins more than Bubble Guppies! BUBBLE GUPPIES IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!! Little Einsteins is much better. "We're going on a trip in our favorite Rocket ship, zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins..."

your kidding me right? this has nothing to do with the vid and hay remember when you got annoyed when people said that same about your show and you got annoyed? yeah.

anyways about the vid I like it its cute
  • It`s Teri, Cave Johnson and Neon Pegasus like this

Peanut05

• peanut05 user photo

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:10 PM ( #5 )

Only one word to sum this up: EPIC. B)

Runner

• runner user photo

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:27 PM ( #6 )

Even though it was only 20 seconds, cool video! I loved the music, it was all bubbly and awesome

Oh, and

Posted Image

Edited by Runner, 29 June 2012 - 08:28 PM.

• It`s Teri and Cave Johnson like this

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:51 PM ( #7 )

...You do realise the Bubble Guppies stuff is Miriam's signature, right? It has nothing to do with the vid, you didn't really need to say anything did you?

Anyways, the vid is epic!

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:31 AM ( #8 )

That's awesome! I actually can't watch it because it would take too long to load (my computer is a snail) but I'd love to see it. It looks so cool!

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:25 PM ( #9 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTdPUWitFaQ

yeah..thats it lol it's just a video of how were all there for you anyone out there
friends will always be there for you in good or bad times to bad its only like 19 secs i took about 100-203 shots for it i think wow.
soo uh yeah here's a gift for everyone
inspiration:chamametchiandmametchi because i liked her video so i wanted to make one too :)
this is to all the tamatalkers out there thanks for always being there for me and its also a gift for tamatalk's 8th birthday
sorry its so short

Ribonitchi......thank you.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:53 AM ( #10 )

I love it! I make videos like these too (been making them with a few friends of mine in NZ for a year or two). A family I know in NZ have a load of awesome computer stuff and an Apple computer and a really professional camera, so we make exactly these sort of little videos every time they come round. We even do the voices. I wish I could post mine but it has mine and my brother's voice in it so I'd rather not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi, gotchi figures, tama-go, figures, mametchi