A Few Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-gotchifan98

Reaction score
Hello, I have a few questions that I want to ask, sorry for many topics recently :p

Here are my questions:

- How to raise my Music Star Tama into a Star, is there any particular procedure that I need to follow? Can you give me tips if there aren't any procedure?

- For my Tamago, occasionally, my Tama jumps up and down with an exclamation mark above its head. I usually just press "Praise" to get rid of it, but I don't know what does it means.

- My last question, how to increase familiy bond for the V5.

Hopefully that's my last topic for a while, thanks for answering! ^^

Also, for the Music Star, do I need to to have at least how much skill point in order for my Tama to be a star? Thanks!

As much as you can, you will need to set all skill levels to 999.

Once your Tama becomes a toddler, make sure to send him to the preschool as much as you can.

Same with the teen stage, always provide time to practice with your band.

When you Tama starts practicing by itself, always praise them and make sure their stress levels are as low as possible. Play games if necessary.

Then of course, always keep watch over their Hungry/Happy meters. ;)

For Tama Go, I think it is a chance for training. If it just comes up to the screen I have no idea what it is doing. Also to raise family bonds on V5 on even hours e.g. 10am, 12pm, 2pm ect. you can get a chance to raise family bonds. When the family has a little symbol above their heads and the icon on the bottom right is highlighted you can bond them. Select the icon that is highlighted and you have three options. They can raise family bonds. But on the stats screen it might not show the bonding points right away. Also keep in mind that you don't get a chance for training every two hours. You may only get it once or twice a day. Hope this helped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back