Petition about making an Tamatalk Event for the launch of Tamagotchi L.I.F.E

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribonitchi

Reaction score
QUESTION TO ALL: If i were to plan this tamatalk tamagotchi event for the launch of tamagotchi l.i.f.e would you go and remember this is to U.S residents since they are launching it in the united states first. We can have name tags and this meet and greet event but there will also be rules along with this obviously so what'd you guys say?

also if you agree on joining this post where you live like me for example

i live in new york so we have to find a location where everyone can agree on in the area of new york so New York Tamatalkers can have there official event there, and any other location we will all have a meeting on tamachat privately or message each other

give me your city, borough, or state so we can all find a location for the group of tamatalkers that live there

right now i'm setting up the first 2 pages of rules if this will happen and making tamatalk id passes

so anyone in? it will be tons of fun meet and greet event

but we will have to wait till tamagotchi l.i.f.e is announced in stores

please share further info with me if you find out what stores will have tamagotchi life

this will only happen if we have enough tamatalkers to join!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this works out well I live in San Diego which is in California

This might work, but remember there might be dangers to this.TamaTalkers should ask their parents for permission first before they post. (;

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this will work out. x_x

Oh, and I live in Australia. XD
we can try ;/

we just need enough people thats all but it seems there are very few people willing to join

i'll try again soon later when they actually tell us more about tamagotchi life

I read the rules just now, and I think they are very well written, I won't be able to go though. )':

I don't think this is going to work. :/ Many members of tamatalk do not live in the USA, so they would not be able to attend. And the few that do live live in the USA would also have to live in NY. Maybe there are 7 active members who do. A few might not be able to come anyway. All together, there might be, at most, 4 people at the event, which isn't much of an event at all. Besides that, what we do? An officiall event would be selling tamagotchi parafenalia, and have about a hundred people. But this is more of a meet-up. All we could do is talk. That has nothing to do with Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. and I hate to burst your bubble, but none of this is realistic. It really can't be done. It was a nice idea, but it can't be accomplished with so few people and so little to do. Sorry. I would attend if more then 10 people decided to come, though.

I agree with Tinkalila. It's great to see that you have a drive to get things done and you've already started preparations! But bear in mind, it isn't very safe to give out your location to a stranger. I know you're probably saying to yourself, "Well, I'm legit! I'm not a pedophile!" Put yourself in a parent's shoes. Do you want your child giving out their location to a stranger? I wouldn't.

Also, remember that a lot of us here in TamaTalk are under 18's, which means we can't exactly book a plane ticket and hop onto the next flight to NY to meet up with complete strangers.

And if we are going to meet up in our locations, well, what if you're the only TamaTalker in your area? Not much of an event. :/

Anyway, my point is, this is a great idea, but this seems more like a "meet random people from the internet" event instead of something for protesting Tamagotchi L.I.F.E or whatever it is you want to do. I think one day, we should come and meet each other, but now is not the time.

Guys, as much as I like a meet up idea...

Posting your location and such is Not safe. Not to the users here, but the internet is a vast world. Anybody can see it, just like a guest can veiw any page on tamatalk without an account. Anybody can veiw it, many people have good intentions... But not everybody is safe online.

So, No posting your location.... If you want to get closer, keep it in the pm system. But please, as always, be aware what you post online. Be safe...

And if you guys go to meet up, bring a parent/adult with you. A meet up can change many things and safety needs to be a priority....

Guys, as much as I like a meet up idea...

Posting your location and such is Not safe. Not to the users here, but the internet is a vast world. Anybody can see it, just like a guest can veiw any page on tamatalk without an account. Anybody can veiw it, many people have good intentions... But not everybody is safe online.

So, No posting your location.... If you want to get closer, keep it in the pm system. But please, as always, be aware what you post online. Be safe...

And if you guys go to meet up, bring a parent/adult with you. A meet up can change many things and safety needs to be a priority....
I agree. Safety first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back