I don't have enough time to look after my tamas...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caomi

Reaction score
k I love looking after my tamas but recently I just don't have enough time for them *beep beep goes the tama* And I am usually busy doing something else. I try to look after my 3 tamas but they end up on pause 80 percent of the time and with school its even harder its *pause* *school* *unpause* * dinner bed * I just don't have enough time. Yet I REALLY want to keep playing with my tamas...

what should I do???

If you don't have enough time and you still wanted to play with it, then I think you should pick out from your 3 tamas the least demanding one then temporarily tab-up the other two. I had the similar situation when I still had my V6 then my iD L arrived. I couldn't handle more than 1 tama at the same time so I tabbed up the V6 for now.

I would just go for ONE Tamagotchi and devote the time you can to it.

As a rule, I don't actually run anymore than one. I work full-time and have things that I do on my days off with my husband and friends, family included. So I find that my iD-L is more than enough to fill those spaces, both at work during downtime and outside of work in day to day life.

They're a little more needy, but it's nice.

I couldn't imagine having to deal with more than one Tamagotchi at once with everything else that I have going on.

Just take the one :)

They're a little more needy.

I find the least needy, and the most monotonous, is the v2. If you want one for the sake of having it, without any extra attention or features outside of the shop, the v2 is the best possible one.

I ran that one a few weeks ago when I was super busy with work schedules being changed around and getting used to routines.

I literally left my Tama v2 alone for up to 5-6 hours on its own and it would still have 2 hearts left for hunger and happy...

it's VERY low maintenance. I would suggest that one.

If you don't have a v2, then a v3 and if not, then the v4 is a good option, just be sure to check it relatively often for mail and school, etc.

Well, the Music Star is definitely the most needy, and Tama-Go the least. Although you have to potty train the Tama-Go, I have still gotten excellent care characters with low training. Also, I once lost my Tama-Go and two days later when I found it, it was still alive. :eek:

If the Tama-Go is too big and bulky in your opinion, try the V4. :)

I'm currently in a difficult Tama situation too - my dad has some random illness and there's all this fuss about secondary school and me and my brother both moving schools in September, and that just leaves no time for Tamas. The best solution for me is to run about 5 Tamas at once, keep them going for a generation, then just stop running them until the fuss is over. In my opinion Tamas are, however weird this sounds, kind of like food - if you are into them then you can either run one which is like not eating much food but eating it regularly, or run 5 at a time for a short time then stop for a few weeks, like an animal hibernating. At least, that's how I see it. I don't know if you're different.

I didn't find the Tama Go needy but I would shoot for a V1 if you have it because they're so simple and you wouldn't need to worry about skill points and games etc, like a V4! However a V4 is probably fine in terms of neediness. :)

I sympathise with you entirely! I find it difficult to run tamagotchi and still maintain an active social life without killing them off. >.< my boyfriend was over last night and my poor version one's were confined to my make up bag for most of the evening. .__.

My tama go and my v6 are engaged though...

Oh well I'll try running them all for a while and if it becomes too much then I'll do what you suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back