Tamasuka (Tamagotchi School) Restart Issues

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jzwolf530

Reaction score
I own a version 1 Tamasuka (Tamagotchi School). It was brand new when I bought it. Recently, I wanted to change the batteries because it wouldn't connect to my Entama so I figured a battery change might help. Well, when I popped in the new batteries, I had no prompt to "download" my stuff and my Tamasuka restarted completely. Frustrated, I just popped out the battery and tried it again, hoping it was a fluke, but ended up with the same results. So after that, I just took out the battery and put the tamagotchi away.

I know I can't get back my old stuff but is this a feature of the Tamasuka that I didn't read in the manual? Will I have to restart after EVERY battery change? Or was I just unlucky?

You were just unlucky. When you insert a fresh battery, if the load/reset screen doesn't appear immediately, press the reset button on the back. Select load (the upper of the two options), and your class should resume approximately where you left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back