sonicfan's Tamtacular Tama-Go Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonicfan253

Reaction score
Hey guys. As you all probably know by the title, I got my Tama-go this morning! I am completely satisfied with this version and think it's an amazing toy. As my tamagotchi sleeps, (It's only 7:37 <_< ) I'm gonna reflect on what I did today.

7/3/12 - The Genesis/Beginning

Ugghhhh why'd I have to wake up at eight? HUH?

*DINGDONG*

Oh gawsh thats the mail, I'm gonna throw on some clo-YAY MY TAMA'S HERE! Rip off the package, find the screwdriver, and turn it on!

7/3/12 - 5:50 PM

I'm skipping a whole part of my day due to realizing that I didn't want a girl tama etc. etc.

Anway, I reset my Tama-Go and got a boy, hmm I name him: CHEEKO!

Cheeko: YAY!

I fed him four serving of Pork and Beans and then played a few games.

Cheeko: Cradles is fun.

Yes I know, anyway, I caught him doing the potty dance and activated the toilet icon, my reward? NO TRAINING BARS. :eek:

So, this continued for an hour as I struggled to keep his hungry and happy hearts full.

Suddenly, BOOM!

Cheeko: EVOLUTION!

He evolved into

Ahirukutchi!

My reaction? WOOT! But as soon as I checked his stats....more bug shoot....ugh....

Cheeko: Hey, it's a fun game! :lol:

Sure. I caught him doing the potty dance some more, and then the next thing I knew...HE WAS SLEEPING. You kidding me? This thing should at least let you set what time they wake up at!

Cheeko: Hum sure cupcakes...ZzZzZ

So I guess that's it for today!

bgpbiu.jpg

Cheeko asleep. Yes I got the first green with mametchi.

Okay, I'm tired of waiting. I got fed up and woke him up, he got a lil' mad at me.

Cheeko: *CENSORED!*

Oooookay, anyway. I just wanted to take picture of you while you were awake.

Cheeko: Coffeee.......

se1sts.jpg

Okay that's horrible quality.

Cheeko: HORRIBLE? It's...it's...*snore*

Looks like he's fast asleep again. He went to bed with full hearts and a full friendship bar. I think today was a success.

This doesn't really relate to Tama, but I figured I'd point it out. Tonight I heard fireworks and we drove down the street just in time to see a fireworks show going on at a smumer camp a few miles away! Too bad cheeko missed it.

Cheeko: *snore* Firewhatzits....*snork*

1zcjtw4.jpg

Picture made by yours truly. I know it's awful, but whatevs

7/4/12 - 8:18 AM

Good morning Cheeko! And happy independance day for all us american users out there!

Cheeko: Uh, cool?

Okay, so I woke up and found Cheeko had pooed in the floor! That rotten little bird thing.

Cheeko: You woke up at EIGHT. I woke up at SEVEN.

So I remembered to check his hunger bar and fed him pork and beans.

Cheeko: For BREAKFAST

Geez dude, I would have fed you NOTHING if I had slept in. I woke myself up because I knew you needed care >.>

Cheeko: ...I guess I'm kinda picky. Could you take a pic?

Unfortunately, Cheeko, it's too dark in the house to right now. But I guess I could take a low quality mugshot. Aw forget it. Right now he's hopping around the screen. Let's go to the park!

Sent Cheeko to the park. He found Kutchipatchi (I...think?) and they played on the swing.

Cheeko: I like trips to the park! AGAIN! AGAIN!

Woah! Cheeko's getting over his weight limit! HES TWELVE POUNDS! HE SHOULD BE TEN RAWR!

Cheeko: So your gunna put me on a diet?

No! WE'RE GONNA PLAY BUG SHOOT!

7/4/12 - 8:33 AM

Played a game of bug shoot, but lost at 88. Aw. let's see how much weight Cheeko lost. Yay! Two pounds!

Cheeko: CELEBRATE! DADADADADADA CIRCUS DADADADADADA AFRO CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO POLKA DOT POLKA DOT POLKA DOT AFRO!

That was...unexpected...anyway, you need to calm down, Cheeko.

Cheeko: *laughing hysterically*

Uh, I'm gonna quit typing his speech. Anyway, today I plan to:

1. Make Cheeko evolve

2. Keep him ON TEN POUNDS.

3. Keep up the good care to get a mametchi or kuro

...He looks a little lonely. I guess I could buy him a new house style. I won a game of Cradles and I'm gonna go see what they have. Oooh! A cool looking lounge room with a couch and everything!

Cheeko: IM UP TO TWELVE POUNDS AGAIN. >=)

NOOOO! WHY DID I FEED YOU PORK AND BEANS?!?

I PLAY GAMES TO MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT BUT THEN YOU GET HUNGRY AND TIRED AND I HAVE TO FEED YOU AGAIN AND YOU GAIN THE WEIGHT BACK! WHAT THE HECK?

Cheeko: Wow, spaz.

Okay played long jumper and he's back to normal. Whew.

Cheeko: By the way, I lvoe the new house.

Cheeko: Double post for the wins. Way to go sonicfan.

HEY! I was excited so I pressed the button twi-Why are you still reading this?

IGNORE THIS POST

Last edited by a moderator:
7/4/12 - 9:00

Okay. I bought Cheeko some Popcorn for 200 points, and some drumsticks for 500.

Cheeko: Movie night!

Yes I know. I'll probably put you on pause while I'm at the fireworks tonight.

Cheeko: NUUUU! NUUUUUUU!

Heh. Anyway, he doesn't even seem to be doing much of anything right now, just hoppin' round the screen. Oh yeah, I currently have 1520 points. Good enough.

Cheeko: Hot potato hot potato who has the hot potato if you have the hot potato you are out!

.... :mellow: ....

Cheeko: AW SONICFAN GOT THE HOT POTATO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just...shut up Cheeko....

7/4/12 - 9:50 AM

Believe it or not, Cheeko did nothing the whole 50 minutes. NOTHING. AT ALL.

We played a few games and he ate 2 drumsticks. I guess it's fine if he's 11 pounds. Currently he has full hearts including friendship, but the last friendship hard is fading a bit. Aw.

Cheeko: You are a horrible caretaker.

But when I was distracted, I caught him doing the wiggle-wiggle and stuffed him into a toilet. Okay not really. I made him sit on it. My reward is three training points. Get them filled up and he'll be potty trained! Also I forgot to mention, Cheeko is one year old! (In tamagotchi years) happy birthday Cheeko!

Cheeko: A whole YEAR? YAY!

2j5f6t0.png

Some rough pixel art of Cheeko I made, in color of course. Pretty good, huh? It just became my avatar

Cheeko: Say, that's pretty accurate, but your a few pixels off.

Hey! It's hard to look at a small dimly-lit screen and count pixels! GET OFF MY BACK!

7/4/12 - 11:43

Quite a bit happened in the past hour. First of all, Cheeko got lonely and beeped for no reason. I praised him. I don't know why? Anyway, I've also made my own faceplate for my Tama. Here's a pic:

It's made with a Crayola Mix crayon, made with cool colors. I think it turned out pretty good!

Cheeko: It's ugly!

2e16jbr.jpg

Cheeko was hungry so I fed him a drumstick and then played some bug shoot. He's back down to 10 pounds now. I'll go buy him some more food now.

I bought some Kebabs, Corn Dogs, and Omelletes.

Cheeko: Yum! Can I eat it?

Not now. When you're hungry. You don't want to get tamabese! (Obesity for Tamas)

Cheeko: NO I DON'T!

7/4/12 - 12:45 PM

Uhnnnnn.....sooo boredd.....WAIT A MINUTE CHEEKO POOPED?

Cheeko: Yup.

Ah, I see your a bit hungry. I fed Cheeko a Kabab and then played some Long Jump. I'm sending him to the park right now. Aw, he didn't meet anyone. Ill try one more time. It worked! He met a ninja dude (forgot his name) and they built a sandcastle.

Cheeko: Pretty nice guy..

Also, he has 4 training bars! Yahoo!

I guess that's all for now.

7/4/12 - 2:53 PM

Fed Cheeko two Kababs, and played a game of Bug Shoot. I caught him wiggling and put him on the toilet. I now have 6 training bars! Woohoo! I'm going to send him to the park and see who he meets.

He met Marotchi and played on the teeter-totter. Food in the shop hasn't been restocked yet.

Current points: 4070

7/4/12 - 3:17 PM

Saw Cheeko with an exclamation mark and praised him. Gained a bar of training!

7/4/12 - 11:10

You are probably wondering why I'm staying up so late.

Well, several things happened. First of all, NO Cheeko isn't dead. He's asleep as I write this. He has 8 training bars now! When I got home from fireworks, I noticed he was still awake. How? I realized that the clock was set for 12:45 PM. I set it for the correct time and off to bed he went.

Other than that, nothing else happened. I bought some more food like Cereal and Juice. That's all.

Another succesful day! Kuro or Mametchi, I'm aiming for YOU!

7/5/12 - 7:51 AM

After a good night's sleep, I wake up to a Kilalatchi!

Cheeko: I evolved in my SLEEP?

Yeah, and as I was scrolling around my different food items, I found out that Cereal is Kilalatchi's favorite! I went to the store and bought some beef bowls and bread. By the way, if you look like Mametchi, will you turn into one?

Cheeko: Kilalatchi looks like a red mametchi, but it all depends on how you care for me, and how much training I have.

You've matured.

Cheeko: Yes I have.

Oh, by the way, happy second birthday!

Cheeko: Thanks!

Sent him to the park, he didn't meet anyone. Aw, looks like he's going home.

7/5/12 - 8:00 AM

I'm going to play a game of Long Jump, just to make sure he's happy.

Current Points: 530

Current Training Bars: 11

By the way, guys, thanks for giving me 100 views! I appreciate it a whole bunch!

Cheeko: Me too!

7/5/12 - 10:20 AM

Cheeko pooped while I was playing Mario Kart 7. I fed him a meal and a snack. His new minimum weight is 20, so I'll probably keep him at around 26 pounds.

Sending Cheeko to the park.

He met a weird looking Tama but they still made friends on the teeter totter.

That's it for now.

op49pf.png

More Cheeko pixel art I made myself!

7/9/12 - 7:07 PM

Oh gosh. I haven't updated in a long time, o_O. Anyway, let me give you some info on what's happened the past few days:

• Cheeko is a Kikitchi!
  • He got married to Kunoitchi
  • Cheeko is now potty-trained
  • He goes to bed at 8:20
  • Current Points: 4260
  • Current Foods:
  • 2 Corndogs, 3 Sausages, 1 Chicken Pie, 1 Sushi Roll, 2 Fried Chicken, 3 Omlette, 1 Beef Bowl, 2 Rice Bowl, 2 Pear, 3 Corndog, 1 Cookie, 3 Crepe, 2 Juice, 3 Cheesecake, 3 Apple Pie, 3 Deluxe Puddings, 3 Sundae.

I'm gonna feed them a deluxe pudding right now! And I officially name Cheeko's lovely wife: Kat.

Cheeko: Yum! Deluxe pudding is good! Especially when you're a monkey.

Kat: Oh how pleasantly delightful.

Cheeko: Say, I wonder what gender our baby will be.

That's a good question. If it's a boy, I hope it looks like you! If it's a girl, I hope it looks like a Lovelitchi!

Kat: Why not me? -_-

Because you are a horrible care character, and I'm gonna take good care of your baby. Anway, fed them the deluxe pudding after their bath. I guess that's it for today!

7/15/12 - 5:56 PM

I have Seriously got to keep up with this LOG! GAWSH!

Anyway, as you probably have guessed, Cheeko and Kat left to go back to Tama Planet. Goodbye guys! I'll be sure to take care of your little Hoshitchi! I named her Truffles by the way.

Truffles: Hai there!

Anyway, I guess I'll give you her current stats, I actually think I'm taking better care of her than I did Cheeko! :eek:

Current Training Bars: 7

Current Friendship: 7

Current Foods: 2 Hamburger, 2 Sausage, 2 Fried Chicken, 2 Beef Bowl, 3 Pear, 2 Waffles, 2 Popcorn, 3 Corndog, 3 Cookie, 3 Marshmallow, 2 Crepe, 2 Ice Cream, 3 Juice, 3 Donut, 3 Cheesecake, 3 Muffins, 3 Pie, 3 Deluxe Pudding, 3 Sundae

Current Points: 2790p

She pooped while I was typing out the current foods, and I cleaned it up, you rotten kid.

Truffles: *sniff* Rotten?

Aw, don't you fake cry. Anyway, I bought Oranges, Chicken Pies, Grapes, and Marshmallows.

Latest posts

Back