Yippee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Sorry for the lame topic title but I couldn't think of anything else to call this. I don't even know WHY I'm making this topic - perhaps it is because of Pat Lambie using Clear for men.

Okay, for those of you who do not know, Dazzmina is coming to Australia sometime at the end of August and I live in Australia and we could possibly meet each other. Sadly, I'm an antisocial loner so this is gonna be tough but anyway...

Dazzy-Wazzes is gonna give me her iD L Princess Spacy Version for free as a present and I don't even cheesin' know why. Awesome. Of course I am going to give her something as well, but they'll be cheesy compared to her present.

And I'm, like, yippee.

End of story. :)

Sorry for the lame topic title but I couldn't think of anything else to call this. I don't even know WHY I'm making this topic - perhaps it is because of Pat Lambie using Clear for men.

Okay, for those of you who do not know, Dazzmina is coming to Australia sometime at the end of August and I live in Australia and we could possibly meet each other. Sadly, I'm an antisocial loner so this is gonna be tough but anyway...

Dazzy-Wazzes is gonna give me her iD L Princess Spacy Version for free as a present and I don't even cheesin' know why. Awesome. Of course I am going to give her something as well, but they'll be cheesy compared to her present.

And I'm, like, yippee.

End of story. :)
I'm "like yippee" as well, and so is Fwoggy. Apparently she wants you to have a photo of her and her email address when we meet.

Why I'm giving you my Princess Spacy? I don't actually like it and it has a tiny scratch that really bothers me for some reason. And you would love it more than I do and actually RUN it...plus I'm just too lucky and have all the colours and stuff and you have unfair rules about no eBay and whatnot so...meh.

BTW, who is this Pat Lambie person anyway? Some pop star I'm totally ignorant about? And what the weird sunflower avatar (LOL) is clear for men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back