V2 battery troubles.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.britt.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I recently got batteries for all of my Tamagotchis. I got them at the same time, put them in on the same day, and all of them are doing fine....with the exception of my V2. The flashing low battery sign keeps popping up, so I keep hitting reset and download. I have hope that it's a faulty battery, but I'm afraid that my V2 has something wrong with it. Has anyone had this kind of situation? What happened?

Yeah, they're all the same. I got them at The Source. The guy working there helped me pick out the best ones, and he said that they would last. All of my other Tamagotchis are fine.

Huh. :/ It could be a problem with your V2, then. Has it had any problems, bumps, being dropped....?

Oh man, I got it as soon as they came out, and I think I was pretty young. I'm sure it's had its fair share of bumps and falls, but none recently. I've been taking good care of them since I started using them again. I could try to find a new one if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any major bumps? Maybe something hard enough to...I dunno. Loosen one of the parts inside or something.

I've had this problem in the past, and I always put it down to a dodgy battery. Have you tried swapping batteries with another Tamagotchi to see if it does the same with that?

I've got a V4.5 that uses up batteries like there's no tomorrow. I also noticed that the screen on my V4.5 is really, really dark, which is probably the reason. Are the pixels on the screen of your V2 really dark? Because older versions do not have contrast adjust, I do not think there's a way to fix it.

i had the exact same problem with my v3 it wouldn't stop with the no batteries sign every 5 minutes...

Hi everyone. I recently got batteries for all of my Tamagotchis. I got them at the same time, put them in on the same day, and all of them are doing fine....with the exception of my V2. The flashing low battery sign keeps popping up, so I keep hitting reset and download. I have hope that it's a faulty battery, but I'm afraid that my V2 has something wrong with it. Has anyone had this kind of situation? What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a V4.5 that uses up batteries like there's no tomorrow. I also noticed that the screen on my V4.5 is really, really dark, which is probably the reason. Are the pixels on the screen of your V2 really dark? Because older versions do not have contrast adjust, I do not think there's a way to fix it.
The pixels don't look any darker than others. In fact I think there are others darker than it.

The background pixels on my V1 are pretty dark which makes the screen difficult to look at! Any idea why this is or how to fix it?

So much bother with batteries, I would just save yourself a lot of trouble and buy a new one. >.< there's always bound to be a rogue defective one out there!

I think it's starting to happen to my V1 also. It's weird, they've always lasted longer than this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back