Perotchi Dreams RP - Remake of the Remake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Okay, sooooooo... I'm making this again for the final time. This time you can be as random or as serious as you like. You can even have frog impressions. But there is ONE rule - NEVER EVER make Anpan and Pero get divorced or I will stab you. You can read my Perotchi Dreams fan fic before joining, but you don't have to because this is just all about FUN.

Form:

Character:

Looks like:

Loves:

Hates:

Here's me:

Character: Pero

Looks like: The ice-cream in my avatar

Loves: Anpan, cupcakes, and chuing

Hates: When Anpan doesn't want to chu her. o_o

Remember you must be a character from the story, such as Anpan, Moriritchi, Kuromametchi, Anperotchi, blah blah blah

OMG, I get to play Anpan YET AGAIN.

This is just going to be AMAZING.

Character: Anpan

Looks like: ...Anpan?!

Loves: Pero not wanting to do anything romantic with him, exploring, frog impressions, STABBING HIS EVIL TWIN IKEMEN MAMETCHI!!!!!

Hates: Pero wanting to do romantic stuff with him

BTW, what is chuing?

Chuing is Japanese for kissing.

Anyway, you cannot yet start because EMF is mad at you. You can post when EMF is done being mad at you, though. :) Anyway, I'll start...

Pero chued Anpan.

Pero didn't like being stabbed, but she ignored it and magically made herself like Himespetchi - now she saw Anpan with awesome eyes!

"Anpan, you look so cute!" she says with big hearts in her eyes.

Aloha!

Character: Makiko

Looks like: Well, Makiko, OBVS!

Loves: SUSHI

Hates: People being mean to eachother!

"Himespetchi/Pero, Anpan looks just the same as always...! Do you like my hair today?!?"
Sorry but you can't role play as Makiko because she isn't in Perotchi Dreams... X_X You can make a new form if you like.

Anyway, Anpan hasn't done anything yet so Pero waits for Dazz to post and starts listening to Sexytchi and I Know It on the radio.

"EMF's Mama is gonna kill you!" Pero scolds, wagging her finger at Anpan. "Tsk, tsk, tsk..."

"LET'S GO TO HAPPY LAND!" Pero shouts, and she rides on a rainbow to a magical land full of unicorns and the color pink. As she sucked a lollipop, she said, "Hey Anpan, come to Happy Land with me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back