Does anyone here collect or customize Blythe dolls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BittyKitty

Reaction score
..........?

I just ordered my first one and it should be here Monday.

I only have an Littlest Pet Shop one. I think they are really cute. I do try to make clothes for her, but this one is so small. I do have my Obitsu and Liv Dolls to keep her company though. I wouldn't mind a regular Blythe Doll though.

I almost got a Pullip but decided against it. I want to customize my Blythe I got.

AGH I want a Blythe doll so much.

But I don't have that kind of money, and I didn't ask for one for my birthday 'cause I don't even mention things that are close to, equal to or over a hundred dollars to my parents. It just kinda seems...I don't know. Begg-ish? No...Greedy? That's sorta the word I'm looking for, but not quite. Hopefully you know what I mean.

But if I ever somehow win millions of dollars or something, I'll get one.

Well, you could settle for one that come with the Littlest Pet Shop toys. They are smaller, but they are still cute. The little shoes come off quite easily. I got one of the early release boxes. They still sell them in stores. Maybe save for them and eventually have the money for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back