Oddish: A pokewalker story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caomi

Reaction score
OK so this is my first shot at writing a story on Tamatalk. Its based on a true story. and I used everyones trainer name (CAOMI etc.) Here goes...

I am an Oddish. as in the pokemon oddish. I could have been a vileplume or bellossom but instead I am trapped, never to evolve. In a pokewalker. Things weren't meant to be this way. I should start at the beginning I guess. I am like a tamagotchi in a way I suppose, except that I NEVER get to go home.

I wasn't always in a pokewalker, I started out just like every other oddish. wandering around in a forest and then I saw him. I saw a boy and his pokewalker. On closer inspection I saw that the pokewalker had no pokemon in it. Just think I could be a trainers pokemon, evolve, level up! So without further ado I joined him on his walk. His trainer card said LOZLZIG so that must have been his name. The next day LOZLZIG was messing around on his game, he still hadn't uploaded me onto his heartgold game, I know now that if he had then I would be no more. For the next day he took me and his game to a shop and sold us, we were put on a 'pre owned' shelf. No I couldn't believe it, he just walked out leaving us there abandoned...

The next week we were still there waiting, when a trainer walked up, her trainer card read; Alice, so I guess that was her name. She brought me and the game, she took us away from the shop and to her house. when she saw the game I noticed she was doing something wrong, she was punching in the delete code and deleting the game! no wait what about me? I wondered as I saw the game disappear forever. Alice didn't seem to care about me, she hit new game and played for a while, the trouble came when she tried to connect me to the game. I wouldn't load. Did Alice know nothing about pokemon? She had deleted my game so I couldn't connect, I expected she would delete my pokewalker file and then I too would vanish, disappear forever. Later I realised she didn't know much about pokemon, she couldn't even figure out how to delete me, so the next day I ended up going to her school in her pocket.

I didn't stay in her pocket though during school I got taken out and given to her friend, as a trade for a normal working pokewalker that hadn't connected to a game yet. She traded me to a girl, a girl called CAOMI. I figured she knew how to delete me. but she didn't, not yet. Instead she put me in her pocket and took me home, home to her house. There she put me next to another pokewalker, she already had one! So why did she want me? The next day she connected me to her pokewalker and I met Strawberry; a beautifly. We went on a walk together, it had been so long since I had talked to another pokemon, it was joyus. eventually I had to go back to my pokewalker, but I was happier. After that I connected everyday, meeting different pokemon and doing different things. CAOMI herself whispered to me that if she could she would put me on her game and look after me. But unfortunately she can't so I am doomed to stay in this pokewalker, however she has promised not to delete me and I still get to play with her pokemon everyday.

so now you know my story, the story of an oddish who can't evolve, level up or battle. that was a while ago now. I am glad that someone will have heard my story after all I have been in here for 540 days so far...

Done, feel free to comment below.

? no comments... HELLO DOES ANYONE LIKE MY STORY!!!!!!!!

That's adorable, and Just a little sad. Poor Oddish!

yeah, I know (thats why I had to tell the world, well somebody about it) I still have oddish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back