You have GOT to be kidding me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-ShinyPickle-

Reaction score
Okay so I went on tamatown music city and tried to create a new account. That's all said and done now, but it won't let me log in! it says my username or password is incorrect when I have the pic of my username AND my password right next to me! If it doesn't do that, then it doesn't load. I'm about to break my laptop in rage! Help please!!

Tamatown has been problematic for a rather longtime now. It doesn't often work for many users. Most people say clear cashe and such... But it is tamatown being glitchy. So, keep trying, but it might be a while.

Btw, there are many other topics about this........

seriously people? please read the other forums. there are at least like 4 on the first page alone stating that tamatown is down and has been down for over 50 days now. and that if you try to make a new account it will trap you on the 'next' button on the print out page, along with when you log in it will tell you your account doesnt work and that there is a mis-match between your username and password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back