Tama-Go Shop "problem" and a little question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultragotchi

Reaction score
So, i'm new here and i got a Tama-go, i begin to play with him some time ago until the batterie dies. So i get new ones and start him again these days and begin to take care, he's now a Kilalatchi BUT...i see some problem, glitch or don't know what. The shop don't restock! in the "food" section where's is normal to have 4 new foods from time to time, he don't show anything!...i'ts this way for 2 days now...i read one topic here saying to mess with the clock of him, i do it and the shop restocks again. My question is...now he will be fine again? Or i will need to mess with the clock every time to make him restock? It's this a permanent problem? like will happen every time? Or when this tama die the shop will be normal again like he should be? Another thing...my Kilalatchi still shows "0yr"...is this normal? I think he should be 1yr old...am i wrong?

Sorry for the "noob" questions and for the bad english!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure about the shop glitch, but I do know that the Tama-Go has an age counting glitch. If you mess with the clock, the age counting mechanism reverts to the beginning of the day. Your Tamagotchi will evolve as normal, but age (in years) milestones like the date place will not show up until the Tamagotchi reaches that age. For the date place, your Tamagotchi must be 6 years old. However, if you mess with the clock, it will not get older, and your Tama might not reach age 6 until it is an oldie. I recommend not messing with the clock unless there is something from the shop that you really want.

Hope I helped!

Looks like the shop is back to normal, all i do it's change the time to 10:59 after this everything returns to normal, my Mametchi it's at age 3 now so i think the tama it's ok.

Thanks for the answers!

One other last question, i want to know if there's anywhere i can download that japanese tamagotchi guides, i don't find them in any place!

Japanese guides, i mean that ilustrated books released only in japan, i presume they tell how to care, functions and so on.

It's not a manual! XD

OK, then I have no idea. Do they come with the Tamagotchi? (then again if yours came with the Tamagotchi I guess you wouldn't have asked unless yours didn't come in the original package.)

So PDFs of scanned instruction manuals? I'll be on the lookout for them. Can you read Japanese?

No, they don't come with the tamagotchi. It's a guide book, you know...like the ones you buy for games.

I think ( just think XD ) this is one of them: https://books.livedoor.com/item/1154018

And no, i can't read japanese...i want them just for the pictures XD

That book is for the Chibi Tamagotchi and the Keitai. What other ones are you looking for?

Edit: the instruction books may be discontinued; I'm not sure.

I'm looking for any book i can find, it doesn't matter for what version is...i'm just want the pictures :D

But i don't find scans for these books nowhere. I think only collectors have them...and they don't make scans... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back