Photo
- - - - -

Furby 2012!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

robodog

• robodog user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:16 PM ( #18 )

I am insanely jealous of you people right now. I won't be able to get mine until the week after next. :)

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:53 PM ( #19 )

Upside-down, warning they don't generally like it. Have your furby "fly". Bike rides... In a basket. Play with pet. Talk furby-language back. Try different music because I think it does different with each type.

Thats what I can think of for now. Mine has anime eyes with hearts.

You will get one. In October, the other colors are suppose to be out, so if one ofnthose colors you like better, you could get one ofmthose instead.

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:41 AM ( #20 )

I really want a black one since my first Furby was solid black but I'll take any color.

If I'm remembering correctly the original Furbys didn't like being held upside down either.

SailorRosette

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:10 PM ( #21 )

Nope. Not at all, these ones atleast are nicer about it... They say "me no like/ boo no like..." something like that. I was in a few stores, it looks like the white is most popular. Then black then the purple/pink... But that is based on my location.

I found toddler sized sunglasses. (Why I have them, I will never know...) tried them on my Furby, these ones are just a bit too wide. Butterfly ones... But they look cute if you hold them there. They would have to be rubber-banded to the ears. Not happening on mine though. Looks like I will need to randomly find some other toddler glasses.... Not buying them though.

Stefke2108

• stefke2108 user photo

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:10 PM ( #22 )

So when will it start talking English? :P
He started saying some English words and phrases yesterday but today he stopped and hasn't said anything in English since...
And I really don't get what he wants lol, either he's always sad or always hungry hmm?

SailorRosette

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:21 PM ( #23 )

Mine hasn't began to speak much english. Just Hungry, Sleep, and don't like. Otherwise, same boat as you right now.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:55 AM ( #24 )

They cost $78 here in Australia. 0.o

Stefke2108

• stefke2108 user photo

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:14 AM ( #25 )

Yeah I had to pay 83$ too including shipping and import taxes though :(
The furby itself costed 60$ on amazon.

derptonia

• derptonia user photo

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:09 AM ( #26 )

i have two of the new furbys.
a white one and a teal one.
i think i prefer the new furby's eyes, don't the old eyes just look so lifeless to you?
;3

SailorRosette

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:38 AM ( #27 )

The other ones reminded me of "Mars Attacks" so I see why it creeped out people. I like the new eyes better, I could pass on the eye flicker when they change though. I have a Teal (mine) and a White one (my mom's)... We will have a purple/pink one... Mom tells me not to play with it when it gets here. *gasps* Not even open the postal box it comes in.... That is torture. Lol.

Our Furby don't really care to speak to each other right now... But when they do, its kinda funny. You can feed them both with one I.something but it acts like it connects with one I.something for translating ... Its kinda weird. Maybe its because one isn't close enough to the other Furby.

Do you have an I.something to connect your two with?

Pango

• pango user photo
  • Group: Members+Limited

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:09 PM ( #28 )

Yay! I have got my first 2012 Furby! It is white and has personality changes sometimes. I can't wait for the ALL-NEW Furby Babies!

Edited by Pango, 23 September 2012 - 02:09 PM.

derptonia

• derptonia user photo

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:51 PM ( #29 )

bahaha.
my furbies talk to each other all the time, and when the teal one(whom i have named Lee-Koo) passes gas my white furby(May-May) goes " eew." and then Lee-Koo does an evil sounding laugh.
and sometimes they mimic each other too.
and yes i do have an i-something! it's kinda getting old though and the microphone doesn't work very well anymore so i can't really translate what my furbs are saying.
:c

SailorRosette

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:58 PM ( #30 )

I copied over a dictionary if that helps you. Its also on Furby's website.

My furby usually laugh over a sound. They like listening to music together I think. Since they go "oooh" at once during music being played.

derptonia

• derptonia user photo

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:00 PM ( #31 )

i saw~!

my furbies pretty much mimic everything the other one says.
they even mimic each others farts.
<:3c

SailorRosette

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:17 AM ( #32 )

Mine likes to be tickled a bunch... Although, The translating thing never picks up the full line of "I want to be tickled..." just when it says "tickle" It sounds like its hungry, then I remember it just got fed. (A lot, The Anime with a mini heart eyes)

I am not sure if I want mine to play with my mom's until it changes. Her furby is like a caveman or viking. Lol. It sounds so funny from being a Diva to either of the two.

Stefke2108

• stefke2108 user photo

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:46 AM ( #33 )

I have the one with anime eyes too! So the hungry sound is not hunger but wanting to be tickled! Good to know that :P
Afraid I left mine asleep for 2 days now :( really couldn't figure out what I had to do with it so that frustrated me a bit.

SailorRosette

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:11 PM ( #34 )

Ya, this personality loves to be tickled and joked with. Like if you say Doo? (The... Who, what when why where) it will usually respond with something else or laugh. I get a funny response usually... You joke, You Joke Big, Boo (No) joke, I Like joke.... stuff like that. I follow in with a tickle.