Photo
- - - - -

Furby 2012!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Pango

• pango user photo
  • Group: Members+Limited

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:43 PM ( #69 )

I can't wait till the new Furby Babies come!

robodog

• robodog user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:41 AM ( #70 )

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Furby Babies announced at Toy Fair early next year. I'd also like to see them use Furby technology to introduce new creatures the way they did with original Furby in creating Gizmo, Shelby, Yoda and ET.

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:29 PM ( #71 )

It's so cute!!! I got him last night!

othercents

• othercents user photo

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:44 PM ( #72 )

I got my daughter one for her 11th birthday, but I was kind of disappointed with the personalities changing so fast. I was expecting it to evolve it's personality similar to a tamagotchi. My daughter played with it for a few days and now hasn't touched it. I put it into the baby personality since my wife likes it best. My daughter liked the evil personality.

LeaChaos

• leachaos user photo

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:29 PM ( #73 )

New Furby??!!
I am just hearing of this now! I used to love those thingss.

*stares at dead broken baby Furby on wallshelf OnO*

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:10 AM ( #74 )

I think my Furby's got a glitch.

Whenever it is on a crazy personality, it randomly "reboots" itself. The backlight on its eyes suddenly turns off and he starts behaving like he just woke up. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:57 AM ( #75 )

Not on new Furby but I had a similar problem with the ET Furby that came out alongside the original Furby back in 2000. Whenever he would lift his head he would reset himself and go back to his earliest stage before he started speaking english. I had about ten of them and all of them would do that. I hope that isn't going to be a problem with 2012 Furby. Has your Furby started speaking english? If he has and doesn't revert back to speaking nothing but Furbish when he reboots it's probably not the same problem I had with ET.

Edited by robodog, 26 October 2012 - 09:58 AM.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:14 AM ( #76 )

Well, yes I am using the 2012 Furby, and just as I have mentioned above... the backlight on its LCD eyes would just spontaneously turn off, it blinks its eyelids and then acts like it just woke up. But it only happens whenever it is in a Crazy Furby mode. It happens randomly so I can't tell what specific actions cause it to "reboot".

It still speaks very few English words and more Furbish. I have it for about 2 weeks now.

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 26 October 2012 - 10:15 AM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:49 AM ( #77 )

Yup. My lot have all done the fake sleep at least once. Its possible its letting you know its about to sleep or you aren't very active. Mine starts doing that when I am not playing with it much.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:06 PM ( #78 )

It's different from the part that it says, "me sleepy" and starts to doze off.

This one's very random, even while at the middle of its talking or movement, its eyes just suddenly turns off, does a few snores then it wakes up and yawns, which is interesting because it was already awake.

SailorRosette

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:56 PM ( #79 )

Ya, I know what you are talking about. Just turning off in the middle of something. Mine do that. I wouldn't be for sure what they would be doing but my guess is the processor inside is having a moment.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:19 PM ( #80 )

Ya, I know what you are talking about. Just turning off in the middle of something. Mine do that. I wouldn't be for sure what they would be doing but my guess is the processor inside is having a moment.

Whew, so I wasn't the only one experiencing that quirk. In which personality of your Furby do you encounter this glitch?

SailorRosette

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:35 PM ( #81 )

Well... I usually have the Anime eyes on mine and my mom's two are usually Divas... I think mine did it once before it changed. (We have had all the personalities though between the 3, but I don't remember if they did it on those personalities)

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:12 AM ( #82 )

A new furby?i saw the video and i like it! :)
I hope it will come to my country soon, then i'm gonna buy it and treat it with lots of love

Edited by tamafan325, 28 October 2012 - 04:13 AM.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:01 PM ( #83 )

3 weeks and counting... still very few English words. xD

SailorRosette

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:36 PM ( #84 )

Have you tried talking back to your Furby in Furbish? I think I have more luck hearing english words when I do that. I'm sure it will take sometime.

At times, I talk Furbish then say the English word.

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:19 PM ( #85 )

I got my second Furby today. The white one. Man, is he fluffy. His fur makes him look much fatter than my black Furby. They haven't interacted yet because I don't have any batteries on hand. I kind of ran out of money. I also put a blue one in Layaway so by Christmas I'll have three Furbys.