Vintage Tamagotchi Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm planning on a group hatch here in a few weeks.

It will be for vintage tamagotchi's (if you don't know what tamagotchi's are considered vintage check this page out https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/21219-what-is-a-tamagotchi-ancestor/ ) so everyone with one of these is welcome to join in^-^

I'll post more when an exact date has been set for the start of it but untill then anyone wanting to join should pm me until then and let me know what tamagotchi (or tamagotchi's) you will be hatching.

I would like to join! :) I will hatch my American angel

Just let me know when:)

I am not so sure, but is a Music Star a Vintage? I don't think it is... >.> lol

Just to help out the members who are having a hard time knowing what tamagotchi's are vintage here's a list of them:

Tamagotchi P1

Tamagotchi P2

Angelgotchi

Umi-no/Ocean Tamagotchi

Mesu/Osu Pair (Tamagotchis that link and breed)

Santagotchi

Morino

DevilGotchi

Yasashii

Tamagotchi BoardsGame

Tamagotchi Calculator (Mecagotch)

TamaOgotchi

Mothra

Hope this helps everyone out^-^

Just thought i'd let everyone know that the hatch will be happening once my japanese gen1 shows up, since it'll be the tama i'm hatching during this.

Also so far here is a list of people joining and what tamagotchi's they will be running.

Amarisje-red gen2

webster04-mint green gen1

ichiro.malfoy-angelgotchi

dylan1234-tamagotchi angel

whiteclaw84-angelgotchi or hong kong edition gen1

TicTax-japanese gen2

tootsie130-pink swirl gen1

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a bit of info for everyone joining in on this hatch, when it happens i'll be setting up a log for all of us to post in about our tamagotchi's growth progress since it seems to me that it'll make for one interesting group log as well

The group hatch has officially started since my new (well, new to me) japanese gen1 showed up this morning with the mail. I started him at 11:17am and he hatched at 11:22am into a happy bouncing babitchi. After a hour and five minutes of caring for the needy little guy he changed into a marutchi which is where he is now.

100_1150.jpg

Durring his babitchi stage we headed off to a family get together so i had to bring them all with and thus didn't get a chance to keep track of his first 2 disciplines but right now he's at 50% and well onto his way to adulthood. Oh, lol almost forgot that i've named him Haku^-^

As for the other members joining in on this hatch i'm giving you all till monday to join in since it was kinda of short notice about that hatch starting so happy hatching everyone!

Edit: I had to restart little haku, his buttons were just too unresponsive so i used the buttons from my music star and now there more responsive but my v6 no longer works... eh. I'm starting him up now so i'll be awake for the next hour and 10 minutes while ic are for him.

I hatched my blue Angelgotchi tonight and I got Maruten after the hour-long baby stage.

2012-07-21-2009.jpg

Hunger: 4/4

Effort: 4/4

TP: 30

Deeds: 0% (used to be 25%, but I missed the bat by a few seconds)

I just hatched my P2 and he is in his baby stage right now :)

Hunger: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Discipline: 0

So long, Zatchi... ** Stabs P2 reset button with pencil**

Okay, I've got a Babytchi. :babytchi: He's...blobbing around, doing doos, eating, and dancing... The usual. He should be a toddler in an hour or so.

sorry I'm posting a little late anyways yesterday I hatched my p2
IMG_0068.jpg
IMG_0069.jpg
more pic later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back