Photo
- - - - -

Vintage Tamagotchi Group Hatch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Amarisje

• amarisje user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:15 PM ( #52 )

Update on my pochitchi, it has left me when i forgot to take him along with me in these 2 way to busy days.
Now that i finally have all the time that i can image to take care for it...it left me.
But i must say that this was a wonderful experience to actually try to get a certain character and it was even more wonderful when i actually got it :).
Thx for all the help and i hope we can do this again sometime :) !!!

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:01 PM ( #53 )

looks like this will be a day of deaths... my mimitchi and ginjirotchi both left today. They were needy little guys and i fogot to pause them while getting stuff ready to go camping. Mimitchi's age was 16 and ginjirotchi's age was 12 today too, they will be missed.

Also i plan on doing another of these hatches in a month or so, probably closer to the end of august or middle of september most likely.

Amarisje

• amarisje user photo

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:54 PM ( #54 )

ow god, let it know on time, i still have to order my angelgotchi :P

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:25 AM ( #55 )

you should have your angelgotchi before i start the next one, since i'm thinking it won't be till september sometime

Amarisje

• amarisje user photo

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:13 PM ( #56 )

pffieuw that gives me some time to buy it :) , i'm looking forward to the next vintage group hatch !!!

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:50 AM ( #57 )

looks like this will be a day of deaths... my mimitchi and ginjirotchi both left today. They were needy little guys and i fogot to pause them while getting stuff ready to go camping. Mimitchi's age was 16 and ginjirotchi's age was 12 today too, they will be missed.

Also i plan on doing another of these hatches in a month or so, probably closer to the end of august or middle of september most likely.

My Pochitchi died that day too. :o I guess it was because he weighed 99lb.
Thanks for the fun hatch! :D