My Tama-go is acting weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbauer

Reaction score
I don't know if this is Normal, but sometimes my Tama-gos attention Icon will light up. and my

tama will want my attention even though the hungry happy meters are full. I tried playing

games with it, I thought it might be lonely. but the attention Icon still didn't go away. So I

disciplined it, then it went away.

I don't really want to discipline my tama to much. Is there something else I can do that I

don't know about?

I don't know if this is Normal, but sometimes my Tama-gos attention Icon will light up. and my

tama will want my attention even though the hungry happy meters are full. I tried playing

games with it, I thought it might be lonely. but the attention Icon still didn't go away. So I

disciplined it, then it went away.

I don't really want to discipline my tama to much. Is there something else I can do that I

don't know about?
Disciplining is kind of inevitable. :/ Really, it's good when you get calls for training like this, because it raises your chances of getting a good care character, as opposed to the characters obtainable with bad care.

Hmm... the attention icon stuff on the Tama-Go can be tricky. From my experience with Tama-Gos, you can neve rrally tell for sure what they want. It's kind of annoying how it won't show the crying animation like it does on past versions so you can't really tell if you need to praise them or give them a time out. When my Tama-Go does that, I basically just try to guess which one it wants praise or time out. Ehen I guess right, it will make the happy sound. When I guess wrong, it makes the surprised sound. I don' t think it really counts against you if you get it wrong a few times since I've been able to get perfect care serveral times doing this. :p There's nothing wrong with your tama, so rest assured. :) Attention on the Tama-Go is pretty random and a guessing game.

Hmm... the attention icon stuff on the Tama-Go can be tricky. From my experience with Tama-Gos, you can neve rrally tell for sure what they want. It's kind of annoying how it won't show the crying animation like it does on past versions so you can't really tell if you need to praise them or give them a time out. When my Tama-Go does that, I basically just try to guess which one it wants praise or time out. Ehen I guess right, it will make the happy sound. When I guess wrong, it makes the surprised sound. I don' t think it really counts against you if you get it wrong a few times since I've been able to get perfect care serveral times doing this. :p There's nothing wrong with your tama, so rest assured. :) Attention on the Tama-Go is pretty random and a guessing game.

my adult calls for attention, but it just wants me to watch it haha. you press A and it starts doing things like brushing its teeth or bathing.. and the attention icon goes away. it makes me sad cause thats all it beeps for now... and i still have a couple empty training points i want to fill up =(

This happens to my tama-go, too. It beeps and the attention icon lights up, but when I press a button, it just comes up to the screen. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back