Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Turtlestarf

• turtlestarf user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:04 PM ( #1 )

So first off, I'm new to TamaTalk, so hi everybody! Second, I'm not necessarily new to Tamagotchi, this is just my first time playing Tamagotchi Connection V5.5 in a while and I want some help.

So you know how in Tamagotchi V5.5(Celebrity) you have to wait 2 days after you tamas become adults to go on the dating show? Well, I wasn't sure how long it had been so this morning I changed the time to a few hours ahead, and when that didn't work I changed the date to a day ahead, but that didn't work either. So now I changed it to the correct time and my brother's tamas were able to get married (we started them up at the same exact time), so I thought in a few minutes mine would be too, since our tamagotchis evolved into adult a few minutes apart. But after waiting a while, they still aren't able to go on the dating show and now it's been an hour!

So what I'm asking is, does changing the time and/or date affect if my tamagotchi can married? Like, will I have to wait another two days?

--Please Help,
Turtlestarf

Replies

Views

Started

14 Jul 2012

Last Post

16 Aug 2012

Blue tama1234

• blue-tama1234 user photo

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:07 PM ( #2 )

Maybe his did because you paused yours.

TAMAGIRL2008

• tamagirl2008 user photo

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:31 AM ( #3 )

Do you pause your V5.5 (Or put it on 'Travel' mode) regularly? If so then that would be the problem as the Tamagotchi literally does Pause it's life.
If not, I think changing the time does affect when your Tama can go on the Dating Show, but don't quote me on that because I haven't used mine in ages :)

bluegreen

• bluegreen user photo

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:12 AM ( #4 )

Really? Because when my tamagotchi v5.5 still had batteries in it I paused it ALL THE TIME because I was really busy with other stuff. Then after I-don't-know-how-long my tamagotchi was able to get married.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi, marriage, time, change, dating show