Does Changing the Time Affect My Tamagotchi Marriage Wait Time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlestarf

Reaction score
So first off, I'm new to TamaTalk, so hi everybody! Second, I'm not necessarily new to Tamagotchi, this is just my first time playing Tamagotchi Connection V5.5 in a while and I want some help.

So you know how in Tamagotchi V5.5(Celebrity) you have to wait 2 days after you tamas become adults to go on the dating show? Well, I wasn't sure how long it had been so this morning I changed the time to a few hours ahead, and when that didn't work I changed the date to a day ahead, but that didn't work either. So now I changed it to the correct time and my brother's tamas were able to get married (we started them up at the same exact time), so I thought in a few minutes mine would be too, since our tamagotchis evolved into adult a few minutes apart. But after waiting a while, they still aren't able to go on the dating show and now it's been an hour!

So what I'm asking is, does changing the time and/or date affect if my tamagotchi can married? Like, will I have to wait another two days?

--Please Help,

Turtlestarf

Do you pause your V5.5 (Or put it on 'Travel' mode) regularly? If so then that would be the problem as the Tamagotchi literally does Pause it's life.

If not, I think changing the time does affect when your Tama can go on the Dating Show, but don't quote me on that because I haven't used mine in ages :)

Really? Because when my tamagotchi v5.5 still had batteries in it I paused it ALL THE TIME because I was really busy with other stuff. Then after I-don't-know-how-long my tamagotchi was able to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back