Tama-Go Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StelSolari

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'll be posting a log for my brand new Tama-Go on both here (and my Tumblr) until I get bored and forget. Background information: I'm fourteen (almost fifteen), this is my second Tamagotchi (my first was the v. 4.5 a few years back), and I'm highly enjoying the Tama-Go. This is yesterday's log, I'll be updating later tonight with the current one.

Thank you to my friend for buying me this childhood memoir for my birthday! I really appreciate it! :D

I used to have a v. 4.5 back in fifth and sixth grade… until my mom got mad at me and threw it away. I was kinda surprised to see the huge size different between that and the Tama-Go. I do, however, really appreciate how it only requires AAA batteries versus the old, more harder to find (within the house) CR2032 ones. Physically, it’s not THAT bad. I don’t like the idea of having to switch characters to get more games/items/features in general. I currently have Kuchipachi. Stupid marketing. Love the removable faceplate though, leaves room for creativity and artistic hands… both of which I don’t have.

I set it up [yesterday], checked out some features. Only TWO games without the character? Although they're pretty nice, I'm a bit disappointed. the shop is kind of … ridiculously small. Otherwise, all other functions seem pretty familiar. The park (and later dating area) ideas are a nice touch. Training? It’s going to be hard for me, since even though it’s the summer, I have school, and putting it on sleep consistently, especially during the day, isn’t going to help increase that. But otherwise, I guess that overall, this is a nice version.

Also, my Tama Town won’t work. It won’t even let me make an account, it just stops at the review information screen. Kind of irritating, because I wanted to check out the rest of the features.

I had a girl Nokotchi, which after a while, turned into a Hoshitchi. I’m trying to take good-average care of it (screwed it over by not knowing what to do while it was a baby, found out AFTER that babies are super needy and you can actually gain training points by disciplining, praising, etc). Also didn’t know you could overfeed. Oops, now I know why all my Tamagotchi turned out so ugly before… Hopefully, according to the evolution chart based on care, the teen will turn into a Mikazukitchi or Shellkitchi. After that, I’m hoping for a Violetchi, Memetchi, or Loveitchi.

However, I feel like it’s a bit too late - currently, she’s at 15lb (won’t go down anymore, and whenever she gains I play games to make it to back), With a MOSTLY consistent 5-hearts on Hunger and Happiness, 6-hearts on friendship, and FIVE training bars out of 13. I still have a while until it will evolve into a teen, so maybe I’ll be able to make it up? But yeah. Spent money redecorating and bought out all the food in the shop. Once again, NOT ENOUGH. And constantly feeding Hoshitchi pork and beans always makes her so fat. Sigh.

Going to play for a bit more, then put it on sleep. Toodles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woke up at around 12:20PM (8:00AM on my Tama), 3 hearts on hunger and 4 on happiness. Turned 1 year old, still 15lbs. Screwed with the time a bit, now it's 9:35AM there. I hope that the heightened base weight won't affect which path of care it goes on. Had to clear out one poop. Bought out all the food in the store. Then, went to the park. Note: I am playing this with sound OFF. At 2:00PM, did the poo dance, cleared it up, praised, and now training is at 9 bars. Making up for lost bars, FINALLY. Fed scone to up hunger to five hearts, and played cradles. I can't get the hang of that game for my life.

Tama Town is STILL not working.

6:18PM, turned into Shelltch. Currently has 10 training bars, and is on "perfect" care. 7:20PM, called for attention and praised it. Did the poo dance at 9:27PM and increased training! Checked at 10:12PM, went to sleep.

Current status by the end of the day:

Shelltchi

Weight: 20 lbs (base weight)

Gen: First Generation

Hungry: 5/5

Happy: 5/5

Training: 14/15

Friendship: 6/6

Going to raise one or two generations on "perfect care," depending if Shelltchi (still trying to figure out a name for her) has a boy or girl. Then, I'll try to experiment on different gens and try to get desired characters.

Currently 2 years old as of this morning. Pooped at 11:50-ish, cleaned it up and gave it a time out. Discipline now at full 15! I think I'm just going to end up buying out all the different kinds of food just for fun. I still can't connect to Tama Town (this is the third day at attempting to do so), grr. Finally sent out an email to Bandai Customer Service, hopefully they can reply soon. 2:22PM, called for attention and scolded. Pooped again.

I might not be able to name her on the device itself, but I'm going to do so anyway. Her name is Mai (after Mai from Avatar: The Last Airbender) - I'm an avid fan. Expect a lot of Avatar or Korra-related names.

Caught Mai calling for attention at 5:23PM again, gave her a time out. Fed a piece of pizza at 5:50PM. 6:20PM, turned into Chamametchi. Kind of upset, though, because I was expecting characters in the "excellent care" rank. :angry: Oh well. Found out that the base weight for her is 15 lbs. Poo dance at 6:52PM. Fed a lobster at 6:58PM. Fed pizza and kebob at around 8:30PM. Sent her to sleep at 9:35PM.

Chamametchi

Weight: 16 lbs

Training: 15/15

As the weekend is ending, I will most likely not post as many logs, since my Tama-Go will be put on sleep for MOST of the day. Mondays and Wednesdays I will only be able to track from about 2PM - 5:30PM and then 9:30PM - whenever I sleep. The rest of the week, I will be able to track the Tama-Go's progress from 2PM onward. I may be able to post and upload pictures in the future.

So, scratch the saying I can't log during the weekday. I took Mai to school. I'm writing this log down in real time, the Tama-Go's clock is set to a bit less than 2 hours later than mine.

Mai woke up before me today, so I fed and took care of her. Kept her in my backpack during class. She is now 3 years old.

Fed her breakfast at 7:40AM (forgot which food(s)).

At 10:50AM fed her a scone. She's a hungry one... oddly enough, she hasn't pooped yet. :newmametchi:

11:40AM, fed a cherry to satisfy happiness.

12:14PM, fed a kebob. Currently she is 16lbs without any exercise/games in the last 4 hours.

Bought out all the food in the shop somewhere in between 12:15PM and 1:15PM. 5.5/6 hearts of friendship remained, since I was unable to play games during class. Played long jump, heart is slowly coming back.

Came home, fed her bread at 1:44PM. Played long jump again. Mai is hungry AGAIN! Gave her a hamburger. I'm so glad I stocked up on food... unfortunately, this has made her 18lbs, which I'll burn off later.

2:48PM, called for attention and praised.

Checked at 3:12PM, sick and lost 2lbs, gave her one dose of medicine. Bought all the food in the shop again, this time pudding, deluxe pudding (will save for special occasions), cereal, and juice. Played shoot the bug, weight now down to 15lb again and friendship back at 6/6.

At 4:39PM, fed a kebab. Showered at 4:51PM (6:34PM in game).

Returned home at 9:00PM, Mai was already asleep.

Chamametchi

Hungry: 4/5

Happy: 4/5

Friendship: 5/6

Plan for tomorrow: start letting her eat food according to time of the day. (E.g. breakfast foods for breakfast, lunch foods for lunch...)

Woke up today normally, and fed Mai cereal, bread, and a waffle. 20lbs, burned off. Bought fish, yogurt, and bread.

Unable to record much today, but at 3:42PM fed a hamburger. 19lbs.

My friend's Tama-Go came! I'm sensing an arranged marriage... anyhow, played long jumper to add friendship and lose weight. Turns out, she has a boy! This is working out way too perfectly... sadly, he's just new, so I don't think marriage is possible at this time.

Mai is doing well and looks happy all the time. When she calls for attention, it's always praising and never giving time-outs. I'm glad, she's a sweet Tama. :D I got kind of scared because I was wondering why she wasn't using the bathroom for the last two days, and then I remembered that her training is full. Great feature, Bandai! Wait, scratch that... at 5:10PM, she did the poo dance and I cleaned it up before any accidents.

At 5:34PM, bought chicken pie, choco bars, and oranges from the shop. Already have too much cheesecake. Took Mai to the park, she played with a Necktie-tchi. She got ready for bed by brushing her teeth around 6:09PM. (Reminder - my Tama-Go is +2 hours than actual time).

Turned off lights and went to sleep at 6:39PM, then woke up again. Fed cherries as a before-dinner snack, and then steak. She's now 18lbs, but I don't mind her constantly having to exercise. Finally fell asleep at 8:45PM, turned off lights and went to bed.

Chamametchi

Chamametchi_blue-small.PNG

Weight: 18 lbs

I didn't get to see Mai most of the day today, but she's happy, and I'm looking forward to her finding a mate soon. Also, this log is going to be constantly shifting until I can find a comfortable format to use permanently.

Night all! :wub:

Sorry for the short log today! Nothing much goes on around here, since Mai is grown up and tomorrow, the dating place will be available. So anyhow, after making sure she was fed and happy (I gave her a mega pizza, oops!), Zuko, my friend's new Tama, came over. He's now on my friend's list, and I can't wait to see him grow. too. He's a Mattaritchi. They played a bit together, tried a game, and then they ate steak together for lunch. Then, he left. I came back home and saw her calling for attention, but then the exclamation mark disappeared.

She had a sushi roll for dinner, and cherries shortly after as dessert. I left her in my locker and when I came back, she was already sleeping.

Chamametchi

Weight: 17 lbs

This morning, Mai married a Urutchi. He's currently staying at the house, and they look really happy. They even eat meals together, and when she leaves the house he's there to see her off. Eek! I'm so excited :D I really wish I could take pictures, but I currently don't have my camera.

I don't have much time to play with her, since finals are coming up next week and it's hard to game during class. So hopefully, Urutchi can keep her company. Mai went out to the shop today to buy some pasta for dinner. Oh my gosh, they're adorable! Both of them call for attention at the same time, now :blink: they had pasta, steak, lobster, and deluxe pudding for a wedding feast. Fancy, much? After dinner, I took her out to exercise. The friendship bar is falling low, since I was too busy today. They showered together in the bathtub, and came down for dinner - had chicken pie and bread. For a bedtime snack, they ate a sausage, and then went to sleep together. I snagged a picture with my really bad phone camera right before I turned off the lights (sorry for bad quality!)

347ttvm_th.jpg

I haven't posted anything about money before, but Mai and Zuzu (yes, I'm calling him Zuzu, after Zuko... I ship Mai/Zuko hard) are gaining quite a bit, especially since I decided to play a lot with Mai today. After their baby moves in, I'll probably remodel.

Chamametchi - married to Urutchi

Happy_Wooltchi.jpg

Mai and Zuko (afkajjfaojoiwjoigjapof I'll just call him Zuko, not to be confused with my friend's Tama Zuko), woke up today and had cereal, bread, and a donut each for breakfast. So, I decided to speed up the process by one day, since I don't want to wait D: but anyway! An egg appeared. Aaaand... it's a Nokotchi. So that means that I get to experiment with her! ... oh no. But I messed up the time a lot in order to try and get them to leave, and they wouldn't, so I turned time back again... hopefully, it doesn't mess things up too badly. <_<

They all ate noodles and marshmallows for as a midday snack, and had a Japanese-styled late lunch of sushi rolls and tempura, with deluxe pudding as a special treat. They also finished up the last of the noodles. Feeding a family takes a lot of food! For a later dinner, they had fish, lobster, kebabs, and cherries. ... should I even call these actual meals anymore?

We went out late night shopping and bought lobsters, steak, and fried chicken!

When they came back, Mai and Nokotchi went to the bathroom, and the family also brushed their teeth and took a shower.

2957pe9_th.jpg

28tho5z_th.jpg

Anyhow, I took a few pictures of the family today. Here they are:

30acpy9_th.jpg

Here's a picture of Mai and Zuko sleeping together last night, cuties. c:

34fgsy0_th.jpg

And here's Mai and Nokotchi looking tired.

2gv3gjc_th.jpg

Sorry for my bad quality pictures. Anyway, here's the status report!:

Chamametchi - married to Urutchi with baby Nokotchi

Happy_Wooltchi.jpg
Nokotchi_artwork.png

The end of one week with my Tama-Go. Thank you to those who read this log! I appreciate it very much :p

I woke up late to find the family hungry, so they had cereal, pineapples, oranges, and pears. At 2:21PM, they all called for attention. Today, they had a Western styled lunch of fried chicken and a hamburger. Then, I took Mai out to shop for groceries again - she bought fish and pineapples. It's been a long time since we exercised, so I played long jumper and shoot the bug with her, and then took her to the park, where she met an Ojitchi.

Wow, my logs are so boring... I wish I could make them into story form. Maybe. I didn't get much done today since I went to webcam with my friends, but I'm hoping that Mai and Zuko will be able to move out soon so I can start Generation 2. Uh, so... maybe I should start doing something different? So, instead of writing down food separately, I'll make a "menu"-type chart.

What's on the Menu Today?

Picnic-Styled Dinner!

Appetizer:

Pork and Beans & corndog

Main course:

2 Sandwiches & drumsticks

Dessert:

Ice cream & cookies

After tonight's dinner, the family brushed their teeth together, and Mai and I played cradles, and they fell asleep.

Chamametchi - married to Urutchi with baby Nokotchi

Happy_Wooltchi.jpg
Nokotchi_artwork.png

Weight: 15 lbs

Friendship: 5.5/6

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, I woke up, and Mai and Zuko were gone! Which leaves me to take full care of Nokotchi, now! I fed her a ton of fruits and "healthy" food, but it looks like she doesn't gain much weight anyway. So now, I have observe her very carefully... or not. I think I'll experiment and try to get Kunoitchi with horrible care. I'm not sure how to, though. She evolved into a Bellitchi at 2:00PM. I also spent a bit of money on remodeling the house. I fed her a sausage at 2:07PM, and cleaned up two poops after playing cradles. At least I can study without having to look at her too much... I gave her a waffle at 2:47PM, and pork and beans / corndog at 3:47PM. Keeping her right on the edge, hope this works.

At 4:45PM, I fed her a slice of pizza and marshmallows. I'm not exercising her, but she's still only at 17lbs. I'm trying to run her on fatty foods right now by feeding her a lot, then letting it burn off. But I fed her a ton of food, and she's only 22lbs... so begins the journey on attempting to get a Kunoitchi. She took a shower at 10:16PM (I messed up the time again) and went out to buy some more food. But somehow, I have two training bars? Sigh... I don't want to end up with an ugly Tamagotchi D': oh well.

Belltchi

Belltchi.jpg

Weight: 26 lbs

Gen: Second Generation

Hungry: 1/5

Happy: 0/5

Training: 3/15 (oh no!)

Friendship: 0/6

Latest posts

Back