Photo
* * * * - 4 votes
NO COMMENTS

bunnychi's tama-go and v5.5 log

• Please log in to reply

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:12 AM ( #35 )

Okay sorry but no pictures today and I went on a vacation with no internet connection so I couldn't log and where it says the pictures in my last post are huge the were but they auto fixed themselves or something like that and photobucket is being glitchy and crashy so no pictures and nothing changed exept Alyssa got married to the kuromametchi of her dreams and had a wonderful daughter whom she left in my care since this morning and I now name Melissa say hi Melissa.
Ur sentnse was to long.
Spell much.
Tsk tsk picking on the nokotchi who knows nothing of spelling shameful. -_-
HIIIIIIIIII CUTIE WOOTIE BABYTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shhhhhh Luke shes napping.
I'm not naping.Whats with the big weird dude wearing the ski goggles in the middle of summer?
MWAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pounces on Melissa*
EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alyssa to the rescue!!! *runs very fast and rescues Melissa*
Alyssa what in the who in the green cheese how did you get here???
Imma awesome liek tht.
Oh no not the weird talking I'll let you jump out of your eggs and eat my peanut butter and honey toast if you stop.
tamagotchis group *everyone groups*
murmur murmur honey :D
murmur murmur bunny :(
I'M THINKING ABOUT.............GREEN CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously who is this guy?
Me and Mariah's dad his name is Luke he's a little .....................odd.
MOO MOO RUBBER CHICKENS IN THE SKY MOO MOO QUACK QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge understatement Ricky.
MOO QUACK MOO QUACK PURPLE COWS DANCING EVERYWHERE DUCK DUCK DUCK QUAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you doing Luke?????
Isn't it obvious???
*everyone* NO!!!!!!!!!
Oh well I'm trying to summon the aincient hamster of duck footed cowiness now the last part of the chant lemme check my scroll.
Wow guys your dad has really gone off the deep end!
Like seriously shouldn't you take him to Tom marutchi the tonmarutchi psychiatrist?
HAM HAM HAMSTER HAMMY HAM HAM CHICKEN CHICKEN QUACK QUACK PURPLE COWS GALORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad there isn't a great hamster of ducky whateverness this is probably just a prank.
WHO DARES INSULT MY NAME AND MY SCROLL?????????????
*points at Ricky* his fault!!!
YOU WILL PAY THE PUNISHMENT OF A THOUSAND KUTCHIPATCHI KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ewwwwwww can't it be a cute girl instead of a drooly kutchipatchi?
NOOOO NOW SUFFER YOUR PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!!!! KUTCHIPATCHIS ATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEE HEE HEE IMMA KUTCHIPATCHI *MWA MWA MWA MWA MWA ETC. ETC.*
Ewwww noooo daaaad hhheeeeellllppppp meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait thats no kutchipatchi that's a.......................DAZZLEITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mwa mwa mwa mwa oh cheese this stinks!!!
Huh wait no don't leave your muuuuuuch better the a smelly drooly kutchipatchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIME TO DESTROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*SMASHES POST BUTTON*

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:36 AM ( #36 )

Hi I don't have much to say exept if I copied any one else's log ideas I'm really sorry I just sometimes do things without thinking that it might be copying and I'm trying really hard not to do that so if I ever do that just tell me and I'll edit the post or if I can't edit I'll say it was your idea in the first place.

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:32 AM ( #37 )

Once again no pictures because photobucket is still glitching out on me.But my tamas do have a loooooooong conversation for you but first Ricky got married to a nice gypsytchi and had three kids.This is everyone who will be talking in this log post.
Black=Me
Orange=Melissa the violetchi
Green=Ricky the tonotchi
Pink=Layla the crystaltchi
Light red=Trixie the nachuratchi(Aidan's daughter)
Cyan=Lawrence the mousetchi
Navy=Mark the matteritchi
Purple=Casey the trorotchi
Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! How did you beat my megainium you pokemon is a level 5 doduo?!?!?!?!
HEY! That just so happens to be my pokemon game,my ds and my file you're messing with there!!!
*jumps on A button of dsi xl* Flamethrower go go go charmeleon!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the!?!? I don't even have a charmeleon!
*screams at ds screen* WHY DO YOU KEEP LOSING GROVYLE WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason you don't have a charmeleon is because you don't know how to do the cheat properly.
CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU REALIZE THAT COULD CORRUPT MY NOT YOUR GAME AND DESTROY IT COMPLETELY!?!?!?!?!?
Overreact much! You sound like Melissa when shes losing.
AGHGHAGHAGHAHGHGAGHG STOP LOSING TYPHLOSION STOP WINNING LAWRENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See what I mean?
*everyone exept Melissa and bunnychi* YUP!
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PILE OF TAMA POO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SOUND NOTHING LIKE MELISSA WHEN SHE'S ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO LIEKZ MATTARICHIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like father *glares at Ricky* like son *glares at Mark* now boys why are you doing that weird thing about mudkips but changing it to matteritchis?
Where'd that even come from?
WHO LIEKZ MUDKIPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It came from a very strange game someone made up and put on a random website now I have to go bye!!!

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:29 AM ( #38 )

Hi again photobucket crashed during uploading so no pictures again.My tamas will be talking about pokemon today because they played my pokemon game and are now obsessed.Oh and no one left but Lawrence became a magictchi,Mark became a...............glasstchi looks like theres gonna be another weirdo on the log and Casey became a chandelitchi.Oh and Melissa married a mametchi named Bendan.
HEY IM NO WEIRDO MOO MOO QUACK QUACK CHICKEN NOSE BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is he trying to read his grandfather's scroll?
Nope my bro is losing it all on his own.*shakes head in disapointment*
COW COW COWEY COW COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow he's worse than grandpa!!!
It's a glasstchi thing.
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK DUCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well now I've seen everything a tamagotchi turning into a chicken!!!AMAZING!!!
Well I don't see any feathers.
Not physically,mentally.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH MUST ATTACK......................................MAMETCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*runs away from psyco glasstchi* NOT MEE I'M TOO SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT MY HUSBAND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *jumps on Mark* *loses a flower petal* OHHHHHHHH MY PETAL!!!*scrambles around on the floor looking for a petal*
Okay my tamas are fighting and I have to settle it so BYE!!!

Edited by bunnychi43, 03 September 2012 - 06:30 AM.

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:04 PM ( #39 )

Again no photos but thats because I had school and did my first tama sneak and I only have time to say my tama-go FINALLY HAS A BOY AFTER 6 GENERATIONS OF GIRLS!!!!!!!!!YAY BYE SORRY FOR THE LAME POST BETTER TOMORROW!!

Edited by bunnychi43, 05 September 2012 - 04:16 PM.

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:20 AM ( #40 )

Hi sorry for no updates but I've been busy with school,tama sneaking(yes I've been doing that for 3 days straight) and other random things that kept me away from the computer sooo..... Anyway the boy on my tama-go is now a kilalatchi evolving in mere minutes and Trixie married a nice maisutatchi and had a girl who I named Leah and she is now a furawatchi and I named my kilalatchi Jordan and before I begin the loooooooong conversation here is a who is who on the log.
Indigo=Casey the chandelitchi
Cyan=Lawrence the magictchi
Navy=Mark the..........ugh................glasstchi
Pink=Layla the Crystaltchi
Lime=Ricky the tonotchi
Red=Jordan the kilalatchi
Plum=Leah the furawatchi
and black for me bunnychi
QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh cheese not that AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duck for cover hes gonna blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*random watermelons fall from the sky* Hello Im the mametchi of escape do you want to escape your earth pods?
*everyone exept bunnychi* YUP!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Okay you're out now bye *poof*
WAHOOOOOOOOOO I THOUGHT YOU LIKED IT WHEN WE JUMPED OUT OF OUR PODS BUNNYCHI!!!!!!!!
Yeah but is this place Mark proof I'd think not.
OH CHEESE!!!
PEANUT BUTTER,GRAPES STUFF LOTSA STUFF WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SWALLOWS A GRAPE WHOLE* YUMMY YUM YUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO THE PEANUT BUTTER WE GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAIT BUNNYCHI HAS CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO THE CAKE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOO NOT THE CAKE TAKE THE MUFFIN INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAKEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
YUMMY YUM YUM CAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait we don't know what kind.
It's a *takes a very big yummy bite**gets mesmerized by cake yumminess* delicious wonderful cream cake.
CHARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO GOTTA GO DON'T TAKE MY CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:49 AM ( #41 )

Ok I just have enough time to tell you I married Lawernce to a chantonotchi and they had three children Carla the ichigotchi,Regenald the mamekatchi and Mike the kikitchi.Jordan is now a mametchi and Leah married a herotchi and had who is now Alicia the chamametchi. Okay bye!!!(better log later)

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:20 PM ( #42 )

K just back to say Carla is a chandelitchi(whyyyyyyyyyyyy) Regenald is now a pharaotchi and Mike is...of course.........A GLASSTCHI WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH HOW I HATE THE INSANE-NESS I GET ENOUGH CRAZY AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! Also I changed Alicia into hapichamametchi! ADORABILITY!!!!!!!!!!!

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:52 AM ( #43 )

Okay I'm really sorry for lack of good logging but school+tamas=not enough log time and also I had no idea what to write and no pictures this time.Okay so I married Alicia and now have a rolutchi named Lilly and Jordan married uwasatchi and left me Violet the shelltchi nothing changed with the v5.5.
YEAH YEAH WATEVA I HAZ A GOOD IDEA FOR UR STALE LOG BUNNYCHI!!!!!!!
Ugh whenever I use the colour orange that tama is crazy.
Yes very interesting and the idea Violet was trying to tell you is that from now until the end of October every log post will be a different random holiday and today is jump out of your egg and eat all of bunnychi's peanut butter day!!!
Seriously you guys are still on the peanut butter thing?!?!
We are going to finish what our ancestors could not!!!
CHARRRGGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEANUT BUTTTTERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUNNYY ATTTAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*yawnz* Wahhhh bunnychi I was naapping (z_z) *snorez*
HAHAHAHAHA YOUR BUNNY IS TOO SLEEPY TO CAPTURE US!!!
BUDGIIEEE ATTAAACKKK!!!!!!!!!
O.o oh no my feathers are ruffled well actually I look good this way lets see oh mirror I wub u *budgie barfing of love*.
EWWWWW HE PUKED ON HIS MIRROR!!!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA YOUR BUDGIE IS TOO SELF CENTERD AND BARFY TO CATCH US!!!!!!!
Ok this is getting out of hand bye tamatalk!!!

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:09 AM ( #44 )

Hi tamatalk Violet evolved into-
IMMA RINGOTCHI OHHHHH NOZZZZZZZZZZZZZ IMMA APPLE DON'T EAT MEHHHHHH
Um ok that about sums up the evolution.
AND TODAYS RANDOM HOLIDAY ISSSSSS...................................................................
Not the peanut butter thing again!!!
I'm hungry.
OOOOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!
PLAY WITH BUNNYCHI'S ATTACK BUNNY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uhhhhhhh I don't think thats such good idea me being an apple and all.
Oh don't be such a baby Violet!!!
Oh no bun-bun be careful!!!
HAIIIII BUNNY!!!
Hi do you have food?
NOPE NO FOOD!!!!*sweats very much*
YUMMY APPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME TO ME MY APPLEY!!!
:mellow: :o :angry: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAYBE THIS HOLIDAY THING WASN'T SUCH A GOOD IDEA BYE TAMATALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:54 AM ( #45 )

Ok I'm back.Yesterday I made Violet fat because my friend really wanted to see it (well she mostly just wanted to see it rapidly poop) and now I'm working on getting Violet's weight down.
WORKING!?!?!? YOU BARELY EVEN LOOKED AT ANY OF MY MANY GOTCHI FIGURES TO PLAY MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME VEGETABLES ON KUTCHIPATCHI'S FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well sorry if I was busy!
I WOULD HARDLY CALL PLAYING FANTAGE FOR HOURS AND HOURS BEING BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND TODAYS RANDOM HOLIDAY ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................................................................................................
HEY DID EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO! Lily evolved into himeontchi and then into uwasatchi and I changed her into reporo uwasa(sorry I don't know how to spell it).
TRY TYPING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH NO VEIWERS PREPARE FOR A STRING OF RANDOM !#$%*&(&&^*(*()()&&&gg][][;./;'P------------------------------------
*sits on shift key* WE SHOULDA TRYD TIPING A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIIIIIIIME AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*jumps on random number keys* ~!@&#^^&&*(*^^()() YAY TYPING IS FUUUUUN
:ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :babytchi: :pochitchi: :newmametchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: I like these!!!
OMG OMG OMG HOW THE GREEN CHEESE DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH I FOUND BUNNYCHI'S BOOK OF EMOTICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LIKE ~oO>I AND II>>> BUT NOT ~D|
YAY!!!!!!!! MY TURN I'M (Z_Z) AND MIKE IS ALWAYS m(_ _)m TYPING IS FUN \(^o^)/
OK BYE TAMATALK I HAVE TO GO GET READY FOR SCHOOL NOW BYE!!!!!!

Edited by bunnychi43, 20 September 2012 - 04:56 AM.

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:31 AM ( #46 )

Ok I just wanna say sorry my log has been so suckish lately but now nothing changed with my v5.5 so Casey,Regenald and Mike are still here.Violet married a shimashimatchi and left me with Sophie.Lily got married and had Carla a memetchi who I married yesterday and she had Nick who is currently a nannokitchi.
AND TODAYS RANDOM HOLIDAY ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........................................................................................................................................PLAY WITH BUNNYCHI'S IPOD APPS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH NO NO WAY NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!
But the mystic glasstchi of amazing-ness demands it!!!
uh whats this thingy?
HI LITTLE LEAFY!!!!!
WAHHHHHH CREEPER DUDE WEARING EYE LINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is everyone always this crazy?
MOM TO THE RESCUE!!!
OMG HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET HERE VIOLET!?!?!?!?
Hmph hello mother.*turns back on appley mother*
I'm so sorry I left you darling but I had to!
Yeah yeah wateva idc about ya now so just go!
*chases Nick* COME TO ME MY LITTLE LEAFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEYYYYYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um I always remebered Mike as the crazy one.
OOOOHHHH APPLE IM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*crazily chases Violet*
Oh no gotta go bye sorry for the bad log post better one later! STOP CHASING VIOLET RIGHT NOW REGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:26 AM ( #47 )

Ok I'm reeeeeeaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy sorry my log has been dead for a while but I'm not sure if i want to continue because i don't have a single follower and no one rates my log and i only ever get like 7 more views for every post and i'm also out of time every day so i never get time to post but i will anyway..............for now.but onto the tamas! On the tama-go I have Candace the violetchi on the v5.5 i have Josh the mamekatchi,Lila the chamametchi and Lawrence the kikitchi. And on the id l we have Grace the tamamoriritchi.UGH i have to go but i promise a better post later

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:22 AM ( #48 )

Ok I'm back and we have a nice long conversation for you guys.
IM COVERED IN DIRT GIVE ME A BATH BUNNYCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL demanding much.
GIMME A BAAAAAAAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINE!!!
Grace ur preeety *drools*
Oh yeah I forgot to say Josh became a mametchi,Lawrence became a (drooly) kutchipatchi and Lila became a chantonotchi.
EWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT LOWLEY NON COLOR TAMA POOPD!!!
I'm huuunngrryyy feeeeeeed meeeeeee!!!
Ok what do u want?
FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!
I want chocolate cake and japaneese crab.
I second that.
Ok.
YOU GAVE US SPAGETTI!!!
OH MY GOSHNESS THAT TAMA IS SO LOWLEY IT CAN'T EVEN SPELL SPAGHETTI RIGHT!!!!!!!!!*turns head up and sniffs*
*drools on Grace* haghhgahjhahgh
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *SLAPS LAWRENCE*
*immediately stops drooling* *sees Grace as Maddonatchi all fired up* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCARYYYYYYYYYY*runs away like a chicken*
Oh no why does this always happen I got to go bye TT.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments