Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Whats the most worst thing that happend to your Tamagotchi!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Blue tama1234

• blue-tama1234 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:39 PM ( #1 )

The most dumbest thing I did to one of my tamagotchi was drop it in a cup of water (it stull works fine though)!!!

Replies

Views

Started

15 Jul 2012

Last Post

13 Sep 2012

Blue tama1234

• blue-tama1234 user photo

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:41 PM ( #2 )

The most dumbest thing I did to one of my tamagotchi was drop it in a cup of water (it stull works fine though)!!!

i droped it on acident.

graficks

• graficks user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:08 PM ( #3 )

*Topic moved to 'Seriously Tamagotchi'*

Blue tama1234, rather than double post, you can edit your original post up to 24 hours after it was created. See that little 'Edit" icon near the bottom right of your post? Click that and you can make all the changes you like. This helps cut down on unnecessary forum content. ;)

Layolalotus

• layolalotus user photo

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:17 PM ( #4 )

Snapped the back off my tamagotchi angel cos the screws got stuck.

Now every time I look at it I feel sad cos its perfect apart from that lol

Decotchi

• decotchi user photo

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:24 AM ( #5 )

Oh my...well, I remember an ex-friend of mine returning the tama i gave her as a birthday present after she painted it with white out all over the screen. I was scraping it off and another friend asked if she could have it when i finished, so i agreed. later that night i tried and failed to clean it, and felt so guilty that i gave her my first tamagotchi, since i had three at the time. big mistake, she didnt even like it, she played with it once and just left it in a drawer. i asked for it later on and she said she'd look for it but never did. so many regrets....tsk tsk

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:25 AM ( #6 )

Broke my glitchy V4 into pieces when I was 9, but now that I think about it I would have been able to fix it... If only I wasn't so dumb. x______X

kuromametchix3

• kuromametchix3 user photo

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:11 AM ( #7 )

i spilled milk all over my V2 when i was like, 9 xD. it works fine though. unless if you leave a battery in it and the battery dies, like 2 months later it makes this dying noise xD

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:04 PM ( #8 )

The worst thing that ever happened to one of my tamagotchi's happened back in 97 after i bought my first couple of p1 and p2 tama's. I went with my cousin to lake michigan to swim and though i took all of them out of my pockets but forgot about 2 of them, wasn't untill 3 hours later i noticed i was missing 2 of them either so now there somewhere on the floor of the lake.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:21 PM ( #9 )

I went through a phase when I was obsessed with debugging. I broke a V3 and two V6s doing that. :(

purpurn

• purpurn user photo

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:34 PM ( #10 )

Snapped the back off my tamagotchi angel cos the screws got stuck.

Now every time I look at it I feel sad cos its perfect apart from that lol

Something similar happened to my mothra tamagotchi. The screws worked okay the first time I changed the batteries, but then they decided not to. It's the softer Asian screws - they strip really easy. I had to dig it out of backing and I finally got it out and I can change the batteries and everything now and I love the characters on that particular tama, I just can't stand to look at the back cover now :<

I should get a case for it so the back doesn't show anymore XD

-Purn

magicboa

• magicboa user photo

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:50 PM ( #11 )

I left my Uratama in the truck for 2 days once. It was all good though, and was fine when I found it.

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:19 PM ( #12 )

My second tama (a black and pink v3) went through the wash
I was so sad, it still worked except for hlaf of the pixels.
I know now I would have been able to save it with a bowl of rice but I have no clue what I did with it, maybe I threw it away :(

Cieletchi

• cieletchi user photo

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:23 PM ( #13 )

Once, I got an Idea, I broke a Roof from a V5 and sticked it into a V6, just because I wanted a antennae on my tamagotchi D:

Zatchi

• zatchi user photo

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:37 AM ( #14 )

I let my friend borrow my Dinkie Dino and his friend that didnt like me messed up the buttons so bad it was unusable. Then I left my p1 in my backpack and somebody stole it. My p2 I shoulda known better than to wear it on a very rainy day to school. I was using an umbrella but slipped up on wet grass and fell face first into a big puddle of water(It was on a lanyard around my neck). It never worked again after that :( I feel so dumb but then I tell myself I was only 10 and 11 yrs old. Then when I was 18 I tried debugging a v1 connection and it worked but at the same time messed up some of the features. I couldnt login anymore plus I couldnt get the IR sensor thingy back on as well as a thing or two else.

ultratamagirl

• ultratamagirl user photo

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:21 AM ( #15 )

i very first tama (a v2) went through a lot with me.
1. when i was in this play we had to wait i the green room and i had my tama. the screw was real loose so it would always fall out. when it was time to go on stage my tama was still on my lap and it fell on the ground. the screw came loose and i asume came out (i didn't see it). i picked it up not realising the screw was gone and put it in my bag. latter after the play when we were in the car i took out my tama and it had no back! the back case was gone! it muthave fell off when my friend moved it (my friend had a tama back then and knew how to care for it) she was always caring for it for me. i got many good characters because of her and many of my tama's survived sleep overs due to her careful care.

2. when we went camping my tama ran out of batteries thankfully i packed more as i was expecting it to run out. i put the battery in up side down! the sound cord snaped and something happened to the screen. i was so sad that it was broken! my dad fixed it but the sound still didn't work. i started to reject it because i was upset with my self. i stoped using it for a year.

3. when i started to play with it again it started to freak me out because the sound was coming back. i set the time wrong so we heard beeping at the middle of the night. it was kinnda creepy but good that the sound was back.

4. i lost my v5.5 and found it a year later i found it under my mums dresser! the back had been riped of anf the silver peg was bent. i fixed the peg and it worked fine!

5. a few days later i saw a vid on how to take apart a tama and silly me i tried it. i took apart my v2 and my v5.5. my v2 sound and screen cords came right off the back where they join to the back of the tama. so me being me i super glued them back on. nothing happened to my v5.5. i few days later i got some batteries as the old ones had died. when i put them in the v2 it worked fine! which was a shock because i drenched it with glue. but sadly my v5.5 does not work any more which is a shock because i didn't do any thing to it!

fortunatley nothing has happend to my the prize of my small collection, my p1! thank goodness

my tamas have had to be strong to survive living with me!