Tama 'behaviour schedule' - V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plnkpenguin

Reaction score
In Ooo, trying to get Fin The Human's autograph.
Okay, so this is a little wierd, but I decided to note down everything my Tamas did in order to work out things like how fast their hunger/happy hearts go down and how often they poop at different life stages. So, I took my first-gen Familitchi tamas and this is what I worked out for the baby stage:

The babies only become 'activated' after all 3 have hatched, or after you have named the family in the first gen. Exactly ten minutes after 'activation' - so when your babies are 10min old - they will fall ill and you'll need to heal them with medicine. When the babies are 30min old, they'll fall asleep, then wake up 5min later. And when the babies are 1 hour old they'll evolve into toddlers.

Feeding-wise, 10min after their feed they'll poop, and I think they'll poop every 10min after that untill they're hungry again. One hunger heart goes down every 5min. I'm not certain about happy hearts though, my times don't seem to add up, mainly because I'm not sure about how many happy hearts getting them to poop in the loo (when you spot them just before they poop and press the toilet icon)

During the five-min nap, tamas are effectively paused - the times for pooping and hunger hearts depleting only apply to waking minutes.

That's what I worked out so far for my Familitchis. Basically, I'm finding out how the computer programme works so it's easier to predict when your Tamagotchis need your attention. I'm still 'researching' my Tamas right now, but as they are now toddlers its taking much longer to work out how they're programmed :p I am very scientific and love doing things like this, it's what I needed to rekindle my interest in Tamas :rolleyes:

Eventually I'll expand to my Music Star too. Feel free to post observations on Tamas of any version, this is kind of a joint project :D

Okay, so this is a little wierd, but I decided to note down everything my Tamas did in order to work out things like how fast their hunger/happy hearts go down and how often they poop at different life stages. So, I took my first-gen Familitchi tamas and this is what I worked out for the baby stage:

The babies only become 'activated' after all 3 have hatched, or after you have named the family in the first gen. Exactly ten minutes after 'activation' - so when your babies are 10min old - they will fall ill and you'll need to heal them with medicine. When the babies are 30min old, they'll fall asleep, then wake up 5min later. And when the babies are 1 hour old they'll evolve into toddlers.

Feeding-wise, 10min after their feed they'll poop, and I think they'll poop every 10min after that untill they're hungry again. One hunger heart goes down every 5min. I'm not certain about happy hearts though, my times don't seem to add up, mainly because I'm not sure about how many happy hearts getting them to poop in the loo (when you spot them just before they poop and press the toilet icon)

During the five-min nap, tamas are effectively paused - the times for pooping and hunger hearts depleting only apply to waking minutes.

That's what I worked out so far for my Familitchis. Basically, I'm finding out how the computer programme works so it's easier to predict when your Tamagotchis need your attention. I'm still 'researching' my Tamas right now, but as they are now toddlers its taking much longer to work out how they're programmed :p I am very scientific and love doing things like this, it's what I needed to rekindle my interest in Tamas :rolleyes:

Eventually I'll expand to my Music Star too. Feel free to post observations on Tamas of any version, this is kind of a joint project :D
Expansion: New info! From child/toddler stage onwards, tamas poop every 2 hours and 1 happy/hungry heart goes down every hour. When they evolve, their 'pooping time'(LOL) is reset, so they'll poop 2 hours after evolving. Training calls always happen on an even o'clock (e.g, 2:00, 4:00, ect.) I found my Tamas usually had four training calls a day, at least in the child/toddler and teenager stage.

My toddlers evolved into teenagers exactly 48 hours (2 days) after the evolution from baby to toddler. So, my Tamas were toddlers for 2 days - including sleeping time. My teenagers evolved just over 48 hours after that - the "just over" accounted by the fact that I paused them at one point.

Incidentally, the info I had allowed me to predict exactlly what my little Violet Family babies in the next generation would do, so I could take perfect care of them :)

I'll try to start doing the same on my next generation of Music Star Tamagotchis, too, so... watch this space! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back