Tamagotchi v9 Idea List

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicfan253

Reaction score
Hello all and welcome to my TamaV9 idea list! Why is it v9?

The ID and ID-L/TMGC+C are version 8, the Tama-Go being version 7. Now to list the ideas for my Tamagotchi V9.

(Prepare for a long post.)

Characters: This is a tough decision to make. All characters couldd get a spotlight, and since this Tama would have bigger memory for new characters and items, etc. I think it should include all or MOST characters from these main Tamagotchis:

Tamagotchi P1/P2

Tamagotchi Angel

Tamagotchi Devil

Tamagotchi Go/Tama-Go

TamaSuku

Tamagotchi V1/2/3/4/5/6

Tamagotchi ID

Tamagotchi ID-l

Morino Tamagotchi/Tamagotchi Garden

Maybe some characters would have redesigns? Like Kuromametchi having a tuft of hair under his black cap.

Also it would include new characters:

Botabottletchi

Gigapetchi

Watertchi

Wanitchi

Kodakatchi

Personally I think all characters should get a spotlight!

Gameplay: When you first start up the Tamagotchi, you will be greeted with a birthday and name screen like all other versions, after entering your name, the Tamagotchi logo will appear and you go to a screen that says:

Angel

Devil

Normal

Bug

Profy

Suku

Family

You choose one of them, and depending which one you choose, that's what kind of game you'll get. (If you select Normal you get a regular Tamagotchi Connexion-esque experience, if you select Angel you will get gameplay similar to the Tama Angel.)

After raising a Tama to Age 6, the Date Place is unlocked. But if your Tamagotchi reaches Age 9, the matchmaker will also come. The character you marry depends on what type of gameplay you are using. After they have a baby, you again can choose what gameplay you want the baby to follow.

Some features from older Tamas are carried over, like the Cafe, Clothes shop, Food Shop, School, Work, etc.

It will also be backlit and in-color and the battery will last longer. The shop can now hold more than 20 items at a time, greatly increasing your options.

When a tama reaches Gen 5, the shrine of memory is unlocked, where you can spend 10000gp to recreate an old Tama that died or left.

And the games? Bug Shoot, Guess My Direction, Tama Fans, Coin Catch, Long Jumper 2, Shine Up, Rock it, and all of your favorite games included.

Name: I would call it a Tamagotchi Generation, due to it having features of nearly every Tama.

Connection: It can connect to Tama-Go's and Tamagotchi Music stars, and also other Tama Generations. However connectability would be limited if you are connecting to old versions. Instead of infra red, it uses internet now. But if internet is not available, it uses infra red as a replacement. And if you are connecting to an old version, then infra red can be used.

New Technical Stuff: A backlight would be amazing. There is also an option for touch controls, but you can switch between them. It is also thinner, and the gotchi figures will be made thinner too. An Ipod app could be used on-the-go to connect to your Tama anywhere. This way if you lose it, you can just take care of it from your ipod or iphone.

That's all I got for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Items: There are all new items. Along with vacation tickets, most of the items are returning. A new item is the game system. When you use it, your Tama will play it for an hour, and won't get hungry or unhappy while doing it. Using it for the first time unlocks the 'Wire Connect' minigame.

Debug: Debugging is much safer and easier. To debug you go onto the main menu, and press the A button 7 times quickly. A screen will come up where you can choose your type and character, and then you can choose hyperspeed mode on or off.

Airplane: In this mode, the Tama turns off most of it's communication and wireless features, and also turns the sound off.

I love this idea, i even like the name: tamagotchi generation. I should be in color (duh), you should be able to choose a language.

Being japanese or english, for me these two are enough, because if we gotta start with french, dutch, german, ... it would be too much.

It should also have the potty training that we know from tama-go, you should be able to name them, also enter your user name.

Maybe have a download site that works and stays working...

The connection feature should stay.

Maybe a cute keychain to attach or one to wear around your neck, free in the package.

Maybe we gotta talk about the price too?

Oooh, I'll add those, thanks!

Potty Training: The Tama will keep potty training features from the Tama-Go

Price: Around 40, 50 bucks. I want it to be affordable, not crazy expensive. Also, this version comes with three figures so you don't feel like you're getting forced to pay.

Look: I personally love the ID-L look, and I think it would match Tama Generations perfectly. It would come in 11 colors: Watermellon Green, Candy Purple, Energy Red, Ocean Blue, Cotton Candy Pink, Shiny Silver, Blasting Black, Cheerful Yellow, Metal Gray, Cool Aqua, and Tropical Tangerine.

I love this idea, but I think the debugging thing should change, maybe pressing the button at the time screen or something, because I'm one of those people who is constantly mashing their Tamagotchi's buttons, and it would be a bit annoying to have the debugging menu come up all the time

I love your ideas though! This should be made into a real Tamagotchi! I love how you blend all of the previous versions together and it's seamless, not choppy or complicated. Great job!

Ooh I just love your color ideas, maybe another thing!

Don't let them make them all way too girly, because i'm feeling sorry for the boys.

So maybe you can make some colors with sparkles, maybe some transparent ones, like you could often find with the giga pets?

Maybe another feature from the id l: let them have their own animals, but in the home. Not only when your going out.

So your tama must learn how to take care for them,...

But you should be able to choose this, if you don't want them, you don't get them.

So maybe an adoption center, or animal shop or something like this???

Maybe an even a bigger screen or should we keep the screen size from the id l?

I like your ideas, :D

Size: The screen will be a bit bigger, but not enough to affect how heavy the Tama is.

Additional Colors: There will be exclusive colors only available for a limited time:

Clear White, Mametchi Teal, Gotchi Gold, and Sparkly Starlight.

Pets: The pets feature will return, but this time they live in the house!

Housekeeping: The house-cleaning feature will return. (Every 3 years/days your Tama's house will look messy, and it's hapiness will go down quicker. You need to go to the Home shop to buy cleaning supplies, when you use them, you can play the 'Clean Up' minigame and your house will be clean.)

Home shop: At the home shop you can buy cleaning supplies, furniture, wallpapers, and bigger houses.

Clothing: Memetchi's clothing shop will return, but with new clothing.

Updating: Constant updates will be released, and the Tama will automatically go on the internet and download updates, new items, new games, and new characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
She means the Angel Gameplay that you can choose. Yes, cloud catch would be a good game for it! I guess I haven't discussed the modes that much:

Angel: Simple, fun Angelgotchi gameplay! This is one of the easiest and simplest modes to care for. Blow into the microphone to scare away predators. New foods, upgraded sounds, and more are added. This mode is perfect for young kids.

Bug: Tamagotchi Morino gameplay, tap the screen while eating to scare away bad bugs and animals. A new feature is the garden where you can grow flowers and harvest them for your bug to eat. Flower seeds can be bought at the Garden Store. This mode is mostly for older, more responsible kids.

I'll go into detail on some of the others later.

yay let me help ^ _ ^

ok idn if anyone has mentioned this but the tama has an awesome tamatown that does not go all glitchy and have massive problems!

TAMATOWN: ok its kind of set out like the newest tamatown but its more fun and interesting, there are shops where you can buy items that are impossible to get on you regular tamagotchi. There are fun minigames that let you earn money and you can download your money from tama to town and town to tama ^ _ ^ you can now say whatever you want (but there is a bad word detector)

CHARACTERS: adding to this HANATCHI is back!!!!!! and is not a universal character anymore ^ _ ^ (or bad care she can be ok, good, great or perfect)

FACEPLATES: lets keep these because they were great fun with the tama-go!

ITEMS: just going into detail the cellphone is back with even more numbers to call and you have an address book so you don't lose them!

MONEY: we are not having crazy money that goes up to 1938564575p within 1 day (like the music star) we will have bigger limits on the amount of money but the rate you earn money is more v4 style

EXTRAS: when the v9 is released tama decorating kits will come out but this time they will have even more options (keyring making, designing tama, faceplate designing, lanyard making etc.)

SELLING: Tama generation will sell at most ALL toyshops!

EVENTS: on tamatown bandai will release events to get rare items that you can't get any other way!

hmmm thats enough for now... more later

I think this Tama should use the current TamaTown, but the site is super-updated. That way, you can have your Music Stars, Tama-Gos, and Tamagotchi Generations all on the same great site!

Also, because so many people like vintage Tamagotchis, you should be able to choose a black & white screen or a color screen setting, from a menu. Keep the Gotchi Figures feature, and make Tama-Go figures usable with this one, the new figures could be thinner.

Downloads could be done using Bluetooth or USB to eliminate the infrared step for downloads.

HERE IS ALL OF THE IDEAS SO FAR!

Characters: This is a tough decision to make. All characters couldd get a spotlight, and since this Tama would have bigger memory for new characters and items, etc. I think it should include all or MOST characters from these main Tamagotchis:

Tamagotchi P1/P2

Tamagotchi Angel

Tamagotchi Devil

Tamagotchi Go/Tama-Go

TamaSuku

Tamagotchi V1/2/3/4/5/6

Tamagotchi ID

Tamagotchi ID-l

Morino Tamagotchi/Tamagotchi Garden

Maybe some characters would have redesigns? Like Kuromametchi having a tuft of hair under his black cap.

Also it would include new characters:

Botabottletchi

Gigapetchi

Watertchi

Wanitchi

Kodakatchi

Personally I think all characters should get a spotlight!

Gameplay: When you first start up the Tamagotchi, you will be greeted with a birthday and name screen like all other versions, after entering your name, the Tamagotchi logo will appear and you go to a screen that says:

Angel

Devil

Normal

Bug

Profy

Suku

Family

You choose one of them, and depending which one you choose, that's what kind of game you'll get. (If you select Normal you get a regular Tamagotchi Connexion-esque experience, if you select Angel you will get gameplay similar to the Tama Angel.)

After raising a Tama to Age 6, the Date Place is unlocked. But if your Tamagotchi reaches Age 9, the matchmaker will also come. The character you marry depends on what type of gameplay you are using. After they have a baby, you again can choose what gameplay you want the baby to follow.

Some features from older Tamas are carried over, like the Cafe, Clothes shop, Food Shop, School, Work, etc.

It will also be backlit and in-color and the battery will last longer. The shop can now hold more than 20 items at a time, greatly increasing your options.

When a tama reaches Gen 5, the shrine of memory is unlocked, where you can spend 10000gp to recreate an old Tama that died or left.

And the games? Bug Shoot, Guess My Direction, Tama Fans, Coin Catch, Long Jumper 2, Shine Up, Rock it, and all of your favorite games included.

Name: I would call it a Tamagotchi Generation, due to it having features of nearly every Tama.

Connection: It can connect to Tama-Go's and Tamagotchi Music stars, and also other Tama Generations. However connectability would be limited if you are connecting to old versions. Instead of infra red, it uses internet now. But if internet is not available, it uses infra red as a replacement. And if you are connecting to an old version, then infra red can be used.

New Technical Stuff: A backlight would be amazing. There is also an option for touch controls, but you can switch between them. It is also thinner, and the gotchi figures will be made thinner too. An Ipod app could be used on-the-go to connect to your Tama anywhere. This way if you lose it, you can just take care of it from your ipod or iphone.Items: There are all new items. Along with vacation tickets, most of the items are returning. A new item is the game system. When you use it, your Tama will play it for an hour, and won't get hungry or unhappy while doing it. Using it for the first time unlocks the 'Wire Connect' minigame.

Debug: Debugging is much safer and easier. To debug you go onto the main menu, and press the A button 7 times quickly. A screen will come up where you can choose your type and character, and then you can choose hyperspeed mode on or off.

Airplane: In this mode, the Tama turns off most of it's communication and wireless features, and also turns the sound off. Potty Training: The Tama will keep potty training features from the Tama-Go

Price: Around 40, 50 bucks. I want it to be affordable, not crazy expensive. Also, this version comes with three figures so you don't feel like you're getting forced to pay.

Look: I personally love the ID-L look, and I think it would match Tama Generations perfectly. It would come in 11 colors: Watermellon Green, Candy Purple, Energy Red, Ocean Blue, Cotton Candy Pink, Shiny Silver, Blasting Black, Cheerful Yellow, Metal Gray, Cool Aqua, and Tropical Tangerine. Size: The screen will be a bit bigger, but not enough to affect how heavy the Tama is.

Additional Colors: There will be exclusive colors only available for a limited time:

Clear White, Mametchi Teal, Gotchi Gold, and Sparkly Starlight.

Pets: The pets feature will return, but this time they live in the house! Housekeeping: The house-cleaning feature will return. (Every 3 years/days your Tama's house will look messy, and it's hapiness will go down quicker. You need to go to the Home shop to buy cleaning supplies, when you use them, you can play the 'Clean Up' minigame and your house will be clean.)

Home shop: At the home shop you can buy cleaning supplies, furniture, wallpapers, and bigger houses.

Clothing: Memetchi's clothing shop will return, but with new clothing.

Updating: Constant updates will be released, and the Tama will automatically go on the internet and download updates, new items, new games, and new characters. Angel: Simple, fun Angelgotchi gameplay! This is one of the easiest and simplest modes to care for. Blow into the microphone to scare away predators. New foods, upgraded sounds, and more are added. This mode is perfect for young kids.

Bug: Tamagotchi Morino gameplay, tap the screen while eating to scare away bad bugs and animals. A new feature is the garden where you can grow flowers and harvest them for your bug to eat. Flower seeds can be bought at the Garden Store. This mode is mostly for older, more responsible kids.

TAMATOWN: ok its kind of set out like the newest tamatown but its more fun and interesting, there are shops where you can buy items that are impossible to get on you regular tamagotchi. There are fun minigames that let you earn money and you can download your money from tama to town and town to tama ^ _ ^ you can now say whatever you want (but there is a bad word detector)

CHARACTERS: adding to this HANATCHI is back!!!!!! and is not a universal character anymore ^ _ ^ (or bad care she can be ok, good, great or perfect)

FACEPLATES: lets keep these because they were great fun with the tama-go!

ITEMS: just going into detail the cellphone is back with even more numbers to call and you have an address book so you don't lose them!

MONEY: we are not having crazy money that goes up to 1938564575p within 1 day (like the music star) we will have bigger limits on the amount of money but the rate you earn money is more v4 style

EXTRAS: when the v9 is released tama decorating kits will come out but this time they will have even more options (keyring making, designing tama, faceplate designing, lanyard making etc.)

SELLING: Tama generation will sell at most ALL toyshops!

EVENTS: on tamatown bandai will release events to get rare items that you can't get any other way!

Wow, that's a lot of good ideas for a V9. However, it would take a HUGE amount of data and space, and would be horribly expensive. Great concepts, nonetheless.

ok more

SPECIAL EVENTS:

EASTER: you recieve a chocolate Easter egg for your tama (in the food menu)

CHRISTMAS: you get a random item! (or you get a christmas stocking something like that)

HALLOWEEN: you get halloween candy (a food item)

BIRTHDAY: you get a birthday cake! (eatable)

thats all for now! ^ _ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back