Tamagotchi Wars (a remake of a remake of a remake ._. )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Pegasus

Reaction score
Right behind you. Just kidding. Colorado.
It's the year 4038 on Gotchi Planet. Parts of Tamagotchi world have been claimed. A war is starting.

Rules: (read them ._. )

I'm not asking for you to be the best RPer but please use proper grammar.

I have to accept your form to start.

No godmodding. Example: Memetchi sends 100,000,000 Imotchis to destroy the world. Memetchi's kingdom wins

Follow TT rules

You can't have more than 600 fighting Tamas in your kingdom at one time.

You can't send more than 300 tamas to one kingdom at a time.

If you have less than 100 Tamas defending your kingdom, your kingdom is very vulnerable to attacks

Don't control other people's characters. Example: Memetchi sends a letter to Mame Kingdom addressed to their leader, Mametchi, asking to be allies. He accepts.

If your kingdom is destroyed, you can create a new one.

Every page, your kingdom must rebuild.

Two people can't have the same Tama characters.

You can have allies.

No pretending to be someone's ally and then attack them.

Also, looking through the remake of the remake of this RP, I found that someone(not going to name people) was mentioning other RP's and Fanfictions. Please don't do that .__. Tamatalk doesn't even exist in this RP, okay?

I would say no mary sues, but I honestly don't know how you could even make a mary sue in this RP....

If you read all of these, type " i agree to the rules" after your form

Form

Leader Tama character:

Kingdom name:

Army Tama characters(tamas you will send to fight):

Number of tamas in your army:

Other:

My Form:

Leader Tama character: Kunoitchi

Kingdom name: Gozaru Kingdom

Army Tama characters(tamas you will send to fight): Gozarutchis

Number of tamas in your army: 502

Other: none

Last edited by a moderator:
Form

Leader Tama character: Ikemen Mametchi

Kingdom name: Ikemen Kingdom

Army Tama characters(tamas you will send to fight): Himespetchis

Number of tamas in your army: 600

Other: Ikemen Mametchi is sekushi.

I agree to the rules

Leader Tama character: Anperotchi

Kingdom name: Awesome Island

Army Tama characters (Tamas you will send to fight): Gozarutchi, Kunoitchi

Number of Tamas in your army: 600

Other: Anperotchi is a character created by me and EMF, she is Anpan and Perotchi's daughter, but Anpan and Pero will not be mentioned in this RP (unless of course someone else decides to play as one of them).

I agree to the rules - I mean, I made half of them anyway, being the person to create the first two remakes of this.

Anperotchi sends ally request to Ikemen Kingdom. The request reads:

To Ikemen Kingdom,

This is Anperotchi of Awesome Island. I would like to be your ally. Do you accept?

P.S. I think Mametchi-with-eyebrows is sekushi too.

Anperotchi accepts the ally request from Kunoitchi, but ignores the message from the Uwasatchis. Just to make sure they are really defeated, she sends 100 Gozarutchis to investigate the city. The Gozarutchis make it clear that they come in peace.

Anperotchi avoids the Uwasatchis. She has the maximum amount of stuff in her city anyway - she will take some Uwasatchis once she loses some Gozarutchis or Kunoitchis.

Ikemen Mametchi agrees to be allies with Anperotchi.

He also wants to be allies with Kuromametchi, and tells a Himespetchi messenger to send this message to Kuro Kingdom:

To Kuromametchi:

Would you like to be allies with the Ikemen Kingdom? If we cooperate, we will be able to conquer the Gozaru Kingdom.

- Ikemen Mametchi

Form

Leader Tama character: HANATCHI!!!!

Kingdom name: hana kingdomhinotamatchi

Army Tama characters(tamas you will send to fight): chamametchi (cute but dangerous especially when they crawl all over you nagging for things xD) and hinotamatchi (fire!!!)

Number of tamas in your army: 720 (410 chamametchi's and 310 hinotamatchi's)

Other: likes making allies... (I like peace)

I AGREE TO THE RULES ^ _ ^

Ikemen Mametchi sends out 50 Himespetchis to have a look around the borders of the city to ensure no trouble is coming.

Anperotchi sends a huge sign to Ikemen Kingdom saying:

EVEN BEING ALLOWED ON TAMACHAT IS NOT AS AWESOME AS YOU."

Then she attacks Hana KingdomHinotamatchi because they have too many army Tamas.

Caomi- You can't have more than 600 tamas in your army. Fix it, then you're accepted.

The 100 Gozarutchis return from Kuro Kingdom with 10 usawatchis that they captured.

Then Kunoitchi sees 50 himespetchis patrolling the border, she sends out 100 Gozarutchis to attack them.

oh sorry -_- I must have missed that bit...

army numbers: 600 I have 320 chamametchi and 280 hino- thingy (I forget his name -_- )

Anperotchi takes advantage of Hanatchi's lack of knowing the names of her army Tamas and sends 300 Gozarutchis to attack. Now Hanatchi is in real trouble with 600 allied Gozarutchis approaching her city.

oh dear -_- I'm in trouble all ready um lets see... well I haven't moved any tama's yet so I defend with my chamametchi's and hinotamatchi's so its 600 vs 600 that makes it equal!

The 50 patrolling Himespetchi rush back to the kingdom. Then 200 Himespetchis equipped with swords slay the 100 Gozarutchis.

o_O 600 vs 700 um... I can't beat that!

anyhow sometimes smaller can still win hanatchi launch's hinotamatchi's in catapults and send troops of chamametchi

oh Hanatchi was invited to a funeral...

hmm.. Hanatchi call's retreat of 100 tamagotchi's (50 of each) and go to kuromametchi kingdom with 100 tamagotchi's as body guards.

so thats 500 vs 700... um maybe Hanatchi should send a distress signal to somebody... I guess I 'll think about it...

In the meantime fight on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back