How to get my tama's to engage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

De_knapste

Reaction score
The Netherlands, but mostly I feel European.
www.chihuahuaonline.nl

:lol:

My connexion tama's are in love (they are both adult mimitchis) they both have four hearts for each other. But how do I get them to engage? And have baby tama's?

Also the matchmaker has turned up twice now, I keep rejecting her but is that what I'm suppost to do?

I hope any of you have some experiance with this toppic.

I wouldnt know :D But maybe if u wait a bit longer than 17 mins someone mite reply

I think that it is if they like each other!

What you do is...

1. Make sure both of them are 7 years old.

2. Keep connecting

3. Soon they will go to one of the houses and talk with a heart above their head, then the lights go out.... and there is fireworks... then there is 1 baby on each side!

I :D TAMAGOTCHIS!

you have to wait 72 h after being a adolt for them to mate.....

also, my understanding of them being married is when they viset each other and give a gift, that a lovheart are in the blank space....

I now know. Connect them like 100 times when they are a bit older than 7 an soon enough they will engage. Tried it myself. ;)

you have to wait 72 h after being a adolt for them to mate..... also, my understanding of them being married is when they viset each other and give a gift, that a lovheart are in the blank space....
Connection tamagotchis only have to be adults for 48 hours before they can mate. Perhaps it's different from Connexions and Pluses?

Thanks for all of this information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't have to wait time after it's an adult, me and my friends connected like 1 minute after hers became an adult and they had the heart and the fireworks and all that, except I had already excepted the matchmaker so they didn't have a baby:(. But they just have to be a different gender too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back