- - - - -

Lovelitchi on Tama-Go

lovelitchi tama-go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

botific

• botific user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:57 PM ( #1 )

I have a Tama-Go and I have been taking really good care of my girl tamagotchi. I have made sure her weight is down , her happiness, hunger, and friendship is up, and I have only missed her going to the bathroom three times. Do I still have a chance of getting Lovelitchi even though I missed it three times? :huh:
:DThanks for your help! :D

Replies

Views

Started

18 Jul 2012

Last Post

06 Aug 2012

botific

• botific user photo

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:10 AM ( #2 )

I also have a full training bar!

MyVintageFairytale

• myvintagefairytale user photo

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:17 PM ( #3 )

I honestly think you do have a shot. =] But i'm not quite sure, that is amazing care.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:36 AM ( #4 )

Yes, you can get Lovelitchi! I've gotten her even by NEVER taking her to the toilet. May I ask what color your Tama-Go is? If it's blue, white, or green, you can only get Lovelitchi if the generation number is odd (for example, gen 1, gen 3). If it is even, you might get Violetchi instead. If your Tama-Go is black, pink, or purple, it will be the other way around and you will only get Lovelitchi on even generations (e.g. 2, 4)

MyVintageFairytale

• myvintagefairytale user photo

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:50 PM ( #5 )

Yes, you can get Lovelitchi! I've gotten her even by NEVER taking her to the toilet. May I ask what color your Tama-Go is? If it's blue, white, or green, you can only get Lovelitchi if the generation number is odd (for example, gen 1, gen 3). If it is even, you might get Violetchi instead. If your Tama-Go is black, pink, or purple, it will be the other way around and you will only get Lovelitchi on even generations (e.g. 2, 4)

Why does the color of the tama matter? I looked at a chart and It said the only requirment for her is a training bar filled up to 12/15 *Just trying to enlighten myself more*

sakura-san123

• sakura-san123 user photo

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:18 AM ( #6 )

You have a great chance of getting a Lovelitchi! It sounds like you are taking perfect care of your tama!

Choco Monkey

• choco-monkey user photo

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:28 AM ( #7 )

Why does the color of the tama matter? I looked at a chart and It said the only requirment for her is a training bar filled up to 12/15 *Just trying to enlighten myself more*

There are two waves of the Tama Go. The two waves are slightly different from each other, thats why it matters (:

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:15 AM ( #8 )

Um, EMF? I have a blue Tama-Go but I got Violetchi on the 9th generation. Where did you get the information you gave? :huh:
However, on my 5th generation (on the same Tama-Go) I did get a Lovelitchi...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lovelitchi, tama-go