Late Summer Hatch (Connections, V1-V4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Nerdy

Reaction score
There hasn't been a hatch for all Connections in quite a while, it seems! I shall celebrate the rest of summer with this hatch. :lol:

Rules/Regulations:

• Any Connection can join, namely the V1, V2, V3, V4, and the V4.5.
  • Pictures will always be welcome, but they are not necessary.
  • This hatch will run for two generations (to enjoy the odd/even generation characters). If you wish to post beyond that, it is fine. (Of course, you are always free to leave.)
  • You may join with one you're currently running, given that you have the parent leaves on the day this hatch starts.
  • Hatch date is August 1st, but this may change. If another day is more convenient for you, please tell below.

I'll be participating with my V3 and V4. I'll be sure to post some pictures! :D

If I am missing anything, please let me know and feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. Thanks for reading!

I THINK my v3 constellation design will be ready on August 1st but I'm not sure. If that design is not ready, I have a V4.5 (Global design) and a V4 (Rising Sun) that have babies on them with just a day before the parents leave. I will be sure to tell you as soon as I can. I will participate if I can.

I will use my Version 2! If jzwolf is not able to use their V3, I might use my V3 instead. I like to use versions different from other people's versions to make it interesting!

Oh and I will make a point to take pictures; though I can't say my post will be picture heavy. My V3 is still a teen so it's still iffy on if it will be ready.

Eeekk! I was planning on using my V4, but my boneheaded self didn't realize that I had used my v4 earlier and it's already a toddler. :(

Dangit. Well, I'll have to restart one of my tamas for the hatch. I'm debating on my V4 (but it has lots of items) or my V2 (which is stuck in a bad/unhealthy character loop). Anyone got any input? I'm leaning toward the V2 because of the loop issue.

Hmmmm... Maybe use your V2? :D

I've decided I might as well use my V3 because I'm on a new generation today, and it is the date of the hatch. ^_^ The egg hatched into a boy, generation 7, and out of the blue I decided to name him Huey. <_< He is currently a Tamatchi with 3 training points, and weighs 11 pounds.

Alright, I went with my gut and the suggestion by Eternal Mametchi Fan so I restarted my V2 Jelly Beans design. I can't find my darn camera so I just used my crappy webcam that is built into my computer so I apologize for the bad picture. (When my husband gets home from work, I'll ask him to search for my camera) Here's a photo of the shell and egg:

120801-120656-1.jpg

I entered in the new time and my birthday then waited for the little egg to hatch. After a few minutes, it hatched into......A BOY! I gave the little guy a name, Pixel. He became crazy needy like usual. I will update when he becomes a toddler.

UPDATE!

Little Pixel became a Marutchi (probably butchering that spelling)!

120801-132029-1.jpg

He has one training bar and he's doing okay. I'm not aiming for any character in particular, I just hope I get something different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not updating... x_____x

Anyway, Tamatchi is a teen now - the common black star-shapedish teenager. He has 7 training points. ^_^

Hmmm, no other posts. :mellow: Anyway, Huey evolved into Hanatchi, who is a girl but this one is a BOY Hanatchi. I think Hanatchi SHOULD be a boy because of her mustache. XD I won't be able to keep running my V3 because I have to use the battery for my V4 for another hatch... Sorry X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back