Tamagotchi Hong Kong Collector's Edition P1 :D Arrived!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteClaw84

Reaction score
So my Hong Kong Collector's Edition P1 arrived and it is so cool I thought I'd share some pics :) It plays just like the other P1s.

Y2DG7.jpg

jDkjp.jpg

HYjMr.jpg

0Pkyq.jpg

50qeP.jpg

it's so cool and i'm not jealous.....YES I AM GIMME :p lol !!!

[FONT=Helvetica Neue']I love this P1. I love the packaging and all the little special goodies inside! Congratulations and have fun with it! [/FONT] :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=Helvetica Neue']I love this P1. I love the packaging and all the little special goodies inside! Congratulations and have fun with it! [/FONT] :)
Which 'goodies' do they come with? That's interesting.

Congrats!

I also have one of these, and I love it. I run it from time to time... Though I'm often too anxious to take it out with me because I don't want to damage it xD

What character do you have at the moment?

Which 'goodies' do they come with? That's interesting.
They come with the special certificate that shows the number special addition Tama that you have (see the pic posted). Really neat. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
...i feel sad, i ordered one on eBay for $20 a whiile ago, but i got over-excited for the Tama-Go and cancelled the order... i wish i hadent...

...i feel sad, i ordered one on eBay for $20 a whiile ago, but i got over-excited for the Tama-Go and cancelled the order... i wish i hadent...
omg nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu D: I'd never buy a tamago in place of any other tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back