Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

**TamaTown PROBLEMS - DISCUSSION - POST HERE!**

• Please log in to reply

Jhud

• jhud user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:06 AM ( #161 )

Without music city with tama go you won't lose anything, really. Music Star lovers have it harder.

ShinkoNet

• shinkonet user photo

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:11 PM ( #162 )

I have both a music start AND a tamago. so im very disappointed
  • tamatown123 likes this

Dale8998

• dale8998 user photo

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:54 AM ( #163 )

I can't even access it in English on my Music Star.

Drama Tama

• drama-tama user photo

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:56 AM ( #164 )

Neither can I, Dale8998

KarinaBM13

• karinabm13 user photo

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:36 AM ( #165 )

The v5 one does not work, it says it's "not found"

lala0629

• lala0629 user photo

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:55 PM ( #166 )

Atleast we know from the email I got,that Bandai is trying their best to fix it.

ShinkoNet

• shinkonet user photo

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:29 AM ( #167 )

Atleast we know from the email I got,that Bandai is trying their best to fix it.

I just want them to do BETTER!

(Sorry, i'm just so impatient)

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:22 PM ( #168 )

Well I just went on tamagotchieurope.....and i could get onto tamatown(V6). No joke. I'll provide photos later.

- TamaTamatchi

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:17 PM ( #169 )

Well I just went on tamagotchieurope.....and i could get onto tamatown(V6). No joke. I'll provide photos later.

- TamaTamatchi

Hmm, well when I opened V6 TamaTown, I just got redirected to their current substitute (which is in Portuguese and you can basically only access River Rafting).
And a few days ago, Bandai replied to my email:

Amat:

TamaTown is still going under many reviews and we have no further updates as of this writing.

Apologies,

Bandai America
Customer Service

Well, at least they're actually replying now. (Though it was a very late reply) And it's polite and concise, seeming like a real email. It's the same reply that lala0629 got.

Edited by Amat Gotchi, 22 December 2012 - 04:21 PM.

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:01 AM ( #170 )

I have to agree with Amat that this probably is a Demo Site. Maybe, they just threw in a game and didn't select a language. If it is going to stay like this then they obviously would put it in English. Looking forward to see what Bandai has in store for us. :)

Edited by tamatown123, 23 December 2012 - 02:03 AM.

VioletchiGirl

• violetchigirl user photo

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:40 PM ( #171 )

I think they will probably get rid of the social aspect of music city. As sad as it sounds, tamatown just isn't as popular as it used to be and servers cost money to run. I think they will probably just make it a site of mini-games

janeygirl14

• janeygirl14 user photo

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:25 PM ( #172 )

Hi, when trying to access tamatown v5, i get an error in Firefox:

Not Found

The requested URL /pc/index_en.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Could anyone help?
Thanks

lala0629

• lala0629 user photo

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:45 PM ( #173 )

Maybe they are possibly going to make a new tama town with a new tamagotchi.

jennyxxfasho

• jennyxxfasho user photo

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:34 PM ( #174 )

It has been really annoying. I can't go on my TamaTown account anymore. ( I don't know if any of you guys talked about this, because I didn't read all of the replies. Just to make sure. ) If I go to Tamagotchi.com, if allows me to go on there, but no password and username bars are on there anymore, and it's completely annoying. It tells me to select a language, however, there is no English. It only allows me to go on one game. ( I've forgotten what the place is called, but it has the shop where you can buy plates. More like portraits of some common Tamagotchi characters. ) It's the River Rafting game. That's it. If you win, it still won't take you anywhere. Here's the link. http://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/new/

Edited by jennyxxfasho, 25 December 2012 - 09:36 PM.

lala0629

• lala0629 user photo

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:44 AM ( #175 )

It has been really annoying. I can't go on my TamaTown account anymore. ( I don't know if any of you guys talked about this, because I didn't read all of the replies. Just to make sure. ) If I go to Tamagotchi.com, if allows me to go on there, but no password and username bars are on there anymore, and it's completely annoying. It tells me to select a language, however, there is no English. It only allows me to go on one game. ( I've forgotten what the place is called, but it has the shop where you can buy plates. More like portraits of some common Tamagotchi characters. ) It's the River Rafting game. That's it. If you win, it still won't take you anywhere. Here's the link. http://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/new/

Yep thats whats been happening.

PurplePyonkotchi00!

• purplepyonkotchi00 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:13 AM ( #176 )

I tried going to tamatown, so I typed "www.tamatown.com" and this is what pops up:
http://www.tamatown.com/
I posted this on another topic b/c I thought it was funny...I'm not freaking out over it.

Also, my sis just got a v5, but the v5 Tamatown isn't working now... :(

Stefan Bauwens

• stefan-bauwens user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:31 PM ( #177 )

I tried going to tamatown, so I typed "www.tamatown.com" and this is what pops up:
http://www.tamatown.com/
I posted this on another topic b/c I thought it was funny...I'm not freaking out over it.

Also, my sis just got a v5, but the v5 Tamatown isn't working now... :(

You've got to use http://new.tamatown.com

KeroPyontchi

• keropyontchi user photo

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:49 PM ( #178 )

Well, from what I have been hearing, there IS no Tamatown anymore. But if they say it's getting fixed... Ah, Bandai. It as been so long since you have done something with it. Now, hopefully the Tamagotchi P's will bring back Bandai it's success, they will be encouraged, and hopefully bring it back. So plan B: EVERYONE BUYS TAMAGOTCHI P'S!!! :D

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:49 PM ( #179 )

Keep note... They both have Bandai in their name but are separate in their own rights.
Bandai America, this is generally about them. Music City. (and other TamaTown version issue)
Bandai Japan, they have the release of TamaP's, not Bandai America...

I would hope they just get to have games again. The way they had it... Not much at all for what amount of users there were. I do hope maybe they would be making something, tama, or atleast taking it down for better server support. (a TamaTown with better support)

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:18 AM ( #180 )

A friend of mine is having the same problem, (The big arrow pointing to the rafting game and zero English.) and was asking me what was wrong with it. I tried it too, it was actually kind of funny, or it would be, if the site hasn't been down for months already. I went on another site called "Is It Down Right Now", it pings the servers of websites (That you can type in.) and tells you what the response time is, and well, if it's down or not. I got this:
Posted Image
(JPG quality, I was using Snapbucket on my phone. :P )
Even this site doesn't know how long it's been down for. Maybe we're seeing some weird testing or something, I hope they don't just leave it like this.