Big Bang Theory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just have to assume this show is around in America (weird if it wasn't, all the people in it have American accents).

So...does anyone but me and Fwoggy watch Big Bang Theory? I don't because there are 3 episodes a day and I can't keep up, but I watch an episode or two occasionally (I can only watch after 8:30 PM, my brother's bedtime - my mom says it's not suitable for him). If so, who is your favourite character and stuff?

I don't have a favourite character (hey, I've only watched four episodes!) but I think it's kind of funny. There are a load of Random Unidentifiable Swearwords (what I call long words that probably aren't swearwords but people refuse to tell me the meanings of) but apart from that it's a good show. :)

Love Big Bang Theory <3

My friends and I obsess over it at school, aha

I love Big Bang Theory. My entire family does. xD The upside is that whenever it comes on, it gives us an excuse to eat in front of the TV. It's too bad that I have stuff to do when the back to back episodes are on and the rest of my family watches it. -.-

DAZZ! My mother is going to KILL YOU. :eek: She hates, hates, hates that show like it's the worst thing in the universe! And she definitely wouldn't want to have anything to do with someone who likes it! The day I asked if I could watch it in case it was the episode that had a Tamagotchi was almost the day of my death. ._. Eariler today I was showing her TamaTalk, and I noticed this topic (and I didn't know it was started by you) but luckily I didn't click on it! She probably would have known who you are because on the rare occasions I mention you, I usually call you by your real name or Dazz. If she ever finds out my best friend likes Big Bang Theory... I'm gonna be killed. X_X

TBBT is one of my favourite shows ever :') It made me and my friends play Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock a lot more. Also, I think Sheldon Cooper (or rather, Jim Parsons) should be the narrator for the 50 Shades of Grey audio book.

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur~

DAZZ! My mother is going to KILL YOU. :eek: She hates, hates, hates that show like it's the worst thing in the universe! And she definitely wouldn't want to have anything to do with someone who likes it! The day I asked if I could watch it in case it was the episode that had a Tamagotchi was almost the day of my death. ._. Eariler today I was showing her TamaTalk, and I noticed this topic (and I didn't know it was started by you) but luckily I didn't click on it! She probably would have known who you are because on the rare occasions I mention you, I usually call you by your real name or Dazz. If she ever finds out my best friend likes Big Bang Theory... I'm gonna be killed. X_X
Do you inherit bad social skills from your mom? Because if you're going to kill your daughter's best friend over a TV show she likes, that's definitely worthy of MY mom's services (she used to be a psychologist).

And that's why I take the precaution of never showing my mom TamaTalk or calling you or anyone else by your usernames. I showed my parents the index once, making sure none of my topics or statuses were on there, but that's it. I didn't get 100% on a logical thinking test for nothing!

It's one of my favorite shows, right next to M*A*S*H. Tied for first. Then comes Community. But I have never missed a TBBT episode, I've watched it from the beginning. I love it because they share all the same interests with me (loved the episode with Brent Spiner!!), like comic books and Star Trek, Star Wars, LOTR, etc.

I used to love TBBT. I loved Sheldon's crazy antics, Howard's lack of success with women, Raj's inability to talk to women, and Leonard's more normal attitude compared to the rest. But... But...

Season five made me realize how it went from a hilarious show with clever science jokes to another one of those sitcoms focusing on guys and their relationships.

Most of the current storylines are weak and rely on stock jokes. Everyone's traits got exaggerated. Leonard became more bitter and Sheldon more overbearing ( not all the time, but still more than in previous seasons ). I was really disappointed to see Raj, who was my favorite character, go from one of the nicest characters in the series to a walking gay joke ( really- earlier on it was just a lot of dirty innuendo, but now most of the things he says are like this and it's getting a bit too much. -_- " ).

Probably the only reason I'd watch the sixth season is because of Amy and Bernadette. Bernadette is so goshdarn cuteee!

And Amy. Amy was the only thing I liked about season five. At first I had trouble warming up to her ( she sort of seemed like a female Sheldon clone at first ) but she had so much character development and her interactions with Sheldon are so awkwardly adorable.

BESIDES, NEUROBIOLOGY IS COOL.

I love TBBT, I have the "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock" shirt and a "What Would Sheldon Do" shirt... Yeah that's it

I watched only few episodes, but for a comedy show, I like it. I like every guy there, but Penny annoys me. I hate dumb broadish blondes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back