First Tama Log. (Tama Go)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layolalotus

Reaction score
Since I'm not very good at getting all the good characters I'm going to keep this log in as much detail as I can so I can try and improve and learn new ways of getting the best out of my tamagotchi.

There will also be pictures on instagram; xxlayola

Started it up last night about 9pm.

Right now stats are:

Hungry; 4/5

Happy; 5/5

Training; 1/15?

Friendship; 3/6

Character; 1

Ahirukutchi

Points; 4700

Boy

1year

16lb

Gen 1

I'll be going to work later for a bit so I may pause, as I do quite long days and so its the only way I'd be able to do it. Could do with tips on training. Feel free to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paused it for work. And when i got in about 10pm, i unpaused to find little Spud asleep.

Woke up and sorted him out so stats for this morning areeeee;

Hungry; 5/5

Happy; 5/5

Train; 2/15

Friendship; 4/6

Character; 1

(should be two soon)

And he's evolved into; kilalatchi.

Points; 5140

22lb

1g.

Gonna try and get a picture for instagram (xxlayola) cos he's looking too cute right now. And later i might open the new Tampa go i bought purely for the character.

A thumbnail of the Tama go I'm running at the moment.

Say hello to spud :p

So my Tama has been on pause most the day cos I've been working.

But guess what!!!!

Spud is now a kuchipatchi!

Hungry; 5/5

Happy; 5/5

Training; 6/15

Friendship; 4/6

Kuchipatchi

Points 8840

2year

40lb

1g

Off tomorrow so i should get some quality time!! And ill try getting pictures :)

DSC_0111.jpg

Picture from last night. Might end up been quite big cos im doing it on my phone and cant resize

Been working loads and ill so tamas been on pause for a couple of day.

Be back soon with pictures. Cos i decided to take some pictures of my tama with my SLR.

20120725_192332.jpg

dang work. And dang being ill. I really wanna play but just don't have time. Want an IDL Tama but i need to spend like about £50 to get one imported.

*sad Laura*

Anyone from the UK know where actually still stock tamagotchi toys? Both Argos and toys r us have stopped :(

Spud is BACKKK.

YEYEYEY Unpaused him this morning after a good sleep and so i can look after him on my day off. Want to get him paired up and married! And get good babies.

Been trying to win some used tamagotchi's this morning, sadly i failed. Someone clearly wanted them more than me and they weren't anything special, so im going to try and look for some original ones from the 1990's. Already have the angel but i want one of the ones that are like clock faces. Still having trouble locating stockists of tamagotchi's in the UK. Which sucks so i have to look online and think about importing. When i have a bit more time i'm going to have a look on the 'tbay' section on here. Want to get my collection going again.

Anyway, yeah Spud is still a kuchipatchi :wub:

Stats for this morning after a feed areeeeee;

Hungry; 5/5

Happy; 5/5

Training; 6/15

Friendship; 5/6

(But i think the 6th star is shaded)

Points; 8240

3 Years

41lb

1G

I've also given his house a rebuild. Chose the one with the corner settee in the background. :)

20120726_140053.jpg

WOOOOO!

Just completed 'Shoot the Bug' for the first time and got me 1000p

Happy Times :D

:lol: Happy Spud too!

Got my webiste up and running. Currently building the Tama go section as I play the gotchi so I can cover everything and get my own pictures.

Layolachi.webs.com

Latest posts

Back