Pottermore, calling all Harry Potter fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Hiya!

IDK if this is in the right place because don't usually post in the non-realated tamagotchi fourms.

But anyway i wanted to make this topic because i just recently joined one of the most amazing sites called PotterMore! My username is purplenimbus24990, and i only joined 2 days ago but i'm absolutely in love!

So the reason why i started this topic is because i want to know if any of you guys are part of the site? And if so i would love to add you as friends! What's your username? (You don't have to say) and also do you play reguarly? I'm on all the time!

This was a very random topic i know, but i just really wanted to see who on here loves Harry Potter!

Sakura <3

Hi, I like love Harry Potter and I joined Pottermore too! Umm, I'm Hufflepuff, my username is CharmPatronus8290 and yeah, potion brewing IS hard, I think I'm wasting my galleons buying potion ingredients then messing up the potion I was trying to make. Add me if you want to. By the way, did you check out the Chamber of secrets chapters yet? Degnoming the garden was so hard and the gnomes look so weird. I always imagined them as potatoes with faces, feet and fangs. By the way, what's your wand core? I wanted pheonix tail feather but I got unicorn hair. It's like EVERYONE gets unicorn hair. I have, my sister has, most people in the HP books have, what's up with that? (Sorry if this post is a bit long)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back