Tamagotchi Randomgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is where you play as a Tamagotchi character and do the randomest stuff you can. All the characters stay in the forest (where there are all sorts of trees and a river, along with stones and stuff) the whole time. You can do stuff like randomly throw trees at each other or throw stuff in the river. You are allowed to bring in other objects (e.g. Hetalia DVDs, DVD players, cars) , but not large ones that will ruin the game (e,g, saws for cutting down trees, huts or buildings, force fields and other supernatural stuff). Here are the rules:

1. Make it random - this is not violence nor a literate RP, it is a silly RP!
  2. Make the posts short. Unless you are actually doing a lot of stuff, nobody wants a long description of one thing you're doing. Three words minimum, ten lines maximum.
  3. Stay in the forest. Other objects can magically appear in the forest at their owner's will, and can also be sent out (although it would suit the RP more to throw them in the river or something, LOL).
  4. Don't control other people's characters or make characters that dominate over the whole RP.
  5. Normal TT rules apply - keep in mind to make it suitable for young children; that means that if it was a cartoon movie it would be rated G (Suitable for all ages). So no gore, swearing, extreme violence or description of violence. Nothing can be killed in this RP. It is okay if you, say, push someone over or randomly faint and fall on someone, but it is not okay if someone gets run over by a car or another scenario which is more realistic.
  6. You can't RP as more than one character and your character cannot evolve.
  7. PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE PROPER PUNCTUATION AND NO TEXT TALK. This may not be a literate RP, but still, it's nice if people can use correct punctuation and spelling. If you are replying on a phone or something that doesn't allow commas and stuff, that is fine, but please keep these posts few and far between. Also if you are young and not yet accomplished at spelling, I don't mind the occasional mistake. ;)

Here is the form:

Tama Character:

Picture/Description of Character (if lesser-known character):

Personality:

Other (relevant to your character):

My form:

Tama Character: UraVioletchi

Picture/Description of Character (if lesser-known character): UraVioletchi is like Violetchi except she has antenna and large blue wings with sparkles.

Personality: Smart and hard-working but can be random when she feels like it!

Other (relevant to your character): N/A

I will have to approve your form BEFORE you can start. If your form contains text talk, lots of incorrect spellings or no punctuation then it will not be approved.

Tama Character: (hmm.. I'm usually dazzilitchi or somthing so...) HANATCHI!!!!!!!

Picture/Description of Character (if lesser-known character): um look at my avvie except the nose is pink and the body light blue

Personality: um... crazy, random, likes to do things as they happen doesn't really think about what the consequences would be...

Other (relevant to your character): ITS AN AWESOME HANATCHI!!! OK?

Tama Character: Bokutchi!

Picture/Description of Character (if lesser-known character):

OMG SUPER DUPER CUTE!

180px-Bokutchi.png

Personality: Is selfish and greedy and wants EVERYTHING!

Other (relevant to your character): I had the best dream ever last night that I was on TAMAGOTCHI PLANET and Bokutchi was there so I'm suddenly in love with him! But in my dream he was in love with Perotchi.... O_O Okay, so that's not relevant to my character but anyway... In the anime he is friends with Shoototchi, and he is sort of like Kuchipatchi; he is greedy and likes food.

Caomi and EMF approved. We can now start! :D

UraVioletchi walks up to Hanatchi and Bokutchi and says "HEY PEOPLE - I MEAN TAMAS - I'M JUST GOING TO PELT YOU WITH HETALIA DVDS" and the next thing they know is Hetalia DVDs raining down on them.

Hanatchi tries to be a DJ using DVD's but fails and ends up scratching them and they end up unwatchable so naturally she chucks them in the river not thinking about the harm it may cause to the enviroment...

Then Hanatchi eats all the grapes she can find. (her fav food)

Tama Character: Akaspetchi

Picture/Description of Character (if lesser-known character): Looks like a red raindrop with arms and legs.

Personality: obedient and observant, likes to explore and make and follow plans

Other (relevant to your character): one of Spacytchi's brothers

being awesome Hanatchi starts to dig a giant hole (to see the center of the earth) but doesn't get far so she fills it up with water and turns it into a swimming pool.

Hanatchi throws a bucket of soft drink into the pool ruining it. Next she decides to join the pool and the river so new water can arrive but discovers when she connects the two that all the soft drink runs down the river.

Akaspetchi tries to drink the soft drink while it's running down the river, but he swallows too much water and grows several times his size.

Hanatchi gives up on her pool and throws a bomb at it! (hey where did she get that-) Next Hanatchi goes crazy and holds a random disco with loads of confetti and these :hanatchi: :hanatchi: :hanatchi: :hanatchi:

Akaspetchi, still bloated, dances like crazy to the disco. But he has a feeling he can't hold all the water in his mouth.

"Gmmpph gonna mmph blow!"

**FWWwOOOssshSHHSHS!**

^ you are blue? LETS PAINT THE WHOLE WORLD BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited by a moderator:
i do like blue we will paint the world blue with the water Akaspetchi spat out! says masukutchi. kinda gross but it works!

Akaspetchi stretches out into the shape of the Unicorn from Adventure Time. "I taste the raaaiiinnnbbbooowwwww!" says the stretched-out-into-the-shape-of-the-Unicorn-from-Adventure-Time Akaspetchi.

Hanatchi paints her pink nose blue which causes her to start sneezing and she spills all her blue paint into... THE RIVER!!!!!

I CAN TALK TO FISH!!!! i will ask them to filter the water for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL TALK TO WISH TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY FISH IF YOU DON'T FILTER THE WATER THEN I'LL EAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back